Liverpool Fans only section

liverpool were the best and you cant deny the facts
OK these are the facts :
Liverpool dumped out of the league cup by Tottenham FACT!!
Liverpool dumped out of the fa cup by Everton FACT!!
Liverpool dumped out of the champions league by chelsea FACT!!
Liverpool beaten with a game to spare in the premiership by Manchester united FACT!!
I dont think i have denied any FACTS there.

OK these are the facts :
Liverpool beaten with a game to spare in the premiership by Manchester united FACT!!
man u dumped out of the fa cup by evertom FACT

man u dumped out of the supercup by Zenit St.PetersburgFACT

we all have FACTS

highlight]I read some where there was a banner at Anfiled some years ago (i think 1994) saying “Come back and sing ooh ahh Cantona when you’ve won 18″ well now we have matched you and we will beat you and go for our 19th![/highlight]

Sir Alex has been unbelievably good without him none of this would have been achieved. The team gets credit but our manager deserves credit also.

no you never, liar !!

Cant remember where you read it yet you remember the date ?

(were you even born then ? I lost my virginity in 84 no sorry twas 86 to a girl named julie lavender she was lush as fook , remember her in school steve ? (theseeker )

where was i ? o yeah

**** right off ..You saw this on M.O.T.D. i think it was when andy ghay was trying to say something but he had a mouthfull of wino`s c0ck......cue redknap

a fookin legend you knows he hates the bin dippers with a passion...he aint
sucking manc c0ck like the rest of em and dont give a fook .

so now we even...now the fun will begin.

come on barca !!!

OK these are the facts :

who the **** are you ?

no you never, liar !!

Cant remember where you read it yet you remember the date ?

(were you even born then ? I lost my virginity in 84 no sorry twas 86 to a girl named julie lavender she was lush as fook , remember her in school steve ? (theseeker )

where was i ? o yeah

**** right off ..You saw this on M.O.T.D. i think it was when andy ghay was trying to say something but he had a mouthfull of wino`s c0ck......cue redknap

a fookin legend you knows he hates the bin dippers with a passion...he aint
sucking manc c0ck like the rest of em and dont give a fook .

so now we even...now the fun will begin.

come on barca !!!

AHEM

wereback.jpg

There's your bullshit banner ENJOY

Fook me they've got the spelling right:Moon:

Last edited:
I am the fat waiter impersonator.

let me get this straight, is that comment supposed to bother me in the slightest ?

he could be a skinny taxi driver or a plump barman or even a slightly over wieght dentist for all i care, as long as he does the double on you i couldnt really give a fook ...pmsl

Can all these shite posts by the mancs be counted as post-clocking :Laugh: Also can they not be banned for posting in the WRONG section?

let me get this straight, is that comment supposed to bother me in the slightest ?

he could be a skinny taxi driver or a plump barman or even a slightly over wieght dentist for all i care, as long as he does the double on you i couldnt really give a fook ...pmsl

:err: So you now consider your season a success because you took 6pts off us,I wonder how many of your fellow fans would agree with a comment like that.
You can have them,polish them,admire them, maybe even organise a little open top bus parade holding aloft a couple of scrappy newspaper cuttings with the results on them.We didnt need them after all.:Laugh::Laugh:

which team lost the fewer matches , which team scored the most goals .Says it all doesn't it ? ok you can put it down to the draws we had but you got to admit out of the top 4 liverpool were the best and you cant deny the facts

so just because you lost the fewest matches and scored the most goal you where the best team??

errrr no mate...
no i cant deny facts.. we can clearly see who WON the most matches..
we can clearly see who has the most clean sheets... we let in less goals than you only second to Chelski...

dont forget we have played the MOST games out of any team in the premiership and we are still able to come out on top of the Premierleague...

Who won the league with a game to spare?
who is gona finish the year without a trophy again??
no i cant deny facts mate... there is a few for you to think about...

man u dumped out of the fa cup by evertom FACT

man u dumped out of the supercup by Zenit St.PetersburgFACT

we all have FACTS

But at no time did i ever post that even though we got dumped out we should have won the said trophies because we were the better team ,and the same goes for you beating us home and away, you deserved the wins you were the better team on the day but over the season it stands to reason that the best team is the one that finishes with the most points not who scored the most goals.

This is what i am on about from you mancs. You dont even enjoy your wins anymore, you've just won the league ffs, aint you got nothing better to do than post on a LIVERPOOL FANS ONLY section.

Your poor fecking sportsman on here, I got plenty of manc mates and we all congratulated each other on a good run-in and well done manu for winning it and liverpool for finally having a good go at it.

You lot are like the posh idiot mate who no-one likes coz he thinks its his devine right to win everything by default and would never in a million years give any credit to anyone else.

Its supposed to be banter i know, but you lot lost that a long time ago, its always liverpool are shite (is that supposed to be clever banter, duh) or Rafa the worst manager or all liverpool team are average and so on. Why bother, its not really banter is it just you lot bad mouthing liverpool.

Its all degenerated into a slagging match, but its you lot who seem to keep going, what is your problem !! you win everything but only get any enjoyment out of bitching .

Last edited:
This is what i am on about from you mancs. You dont even enjoy your wins anymore, you've just won the league ffs, aint you got nothing better to do than post on a LIVERPOOL FANS ONLY section.

Your poor fecking sportsman on here, I got plenty of manc mates and we all congratulated each other on a good run-in and well done manu for winning it and liverpool for finally having a good go at it.

You lot are like the posh idiot mate who no-one likes coz he thinks its his devine right to win everything by default and would never in a million years give any credit to anyone else.

Its supposed to be banter i know, but you lot lost that a long time ago, its always liverpool are shite (is that supposed to be clever banter, duh) or Rafa the worst manager or all liverpool team are average and so on. Why bother, its not really banter is it just you lot bad mouthing liverpool.

Its all degenerated into a slagging match, but its you lot who seem to keep going, what is your problem !! you win everything but only get any enjoyment out of bitching .

LOL
of course we enjoy our victories.. my biggest problem is that WE have not been given the recognition by some of you liverpool fans (look at my previous comments where i quote ppl)

I always will give credit where credit is due... the league is one cup that you cant argue with.. the team that finishes on top over the course of 38 games are the best in the league.. there is no "we scored more and lost less so where are better" like some lpool fans have mentioned

so before you come out and say we lost in sportsmanship maybe you should look at your fellow lpool fan's comments and notice that maybe they have lost their sportmanship first and maybe they have not given any congrats and turnt this into a "slagging match"

LOL
of course we enjoy our victories.. my biggest problem is that WE have not been given the recognition by some of you liverpool fans (look at my previous comments where i quote ppl)

I always will give credit where credit is due... the league is one cup that you cant argue with.. the team that finishes on top over the course of 38 games are the best in the league.. there is no "we scored more and lost less so where are better" like some lpool fans have mentioned

so before you come out and say we lost in sportsmanship maybe you should look at your fellow lpool fan's comments and notice that maybe they have lost their sportmanship first and maybe they have not given any congrats and turnt this into a "slagging match"

er, no. I dont think so. This is a liverpool thread for liverpool fans which u lot invaded to gloat and take the piss.

we picked up the most points, we won the most games... we deserve to be champions....

Exactly mate show you they have been worried about us this season as they seemed to like talking about us a lot, i mean the first reply in this thread is from a manc :err: must be something to do with them being thick cnuts, and cant read. First thing said in the SB after full time yesterday was well you done UTD but i got no response from their fans saying well done Liverpool for putting up a fight etc. Just goes to show you why 99% of non mancs hate them beause when they win they just have poor sportsmanship like you said m8.

er, no. I dont think so. This is a liverpool thread for liverpool fans which u lot invaded to gloat and take the piss.

just have a look@ how many none man utd post are in the man utd section,then post n whine about manu fans posting here,and if no manu fans posted here doubt this section would be that good to read.

:err:the title of this is Liverpool Fans ONLY but yours is just Manchester United Thread so tell me what the difference is ;) And im glad you thinking your shite makes this thread a better read, im guessing since you like reading shite you also read the sun?

Back