Lego Indiana Jones.....

toeknee00

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone any idea where I can get this from, as I have been unable to find it *anywhere* unless it is off e-bay for £60>....

The kids updated the wii and now I am stuck....Any help appreciated...

Thanks

I'm having the same problem looked every where game, gamestation, gmc and play I think unless you can borrow it amazon or eBay maybe the only places left

i know moamb has a copy as he offered it to me to borrow, pm him he might still have it!

i have it...
form an orderly que gents.... :)

Ha, ha, thanks guys, but I am looking to buy it....sounds stupid but I would like to have it here just in case....

I have done wii's for my neices and nephews, and I know what their busy fingers are like....

i know moamb has a copy as he offered it to me to borrow, pm him he might still have it!

Yes but i neva said what i wanted from you big-hol in return. LMAO. :banana:

Yes i am willing to borrow it to any regular members as i have had people ask who have 0 posts. :Fish:

If i can help please PM me.

@ buzzer How much do u think we could charge to borrow our games? :proud: We could be the blockbusters of DW. :Clap:

@ buzzer How much do u think we could charge to borrow our games? :proud: We could be the blockbusters of DW. :Clap:

pmsl,
a right few quid by the sounds of it,

would have to donate all monies to charity of course... ;)

i will also lend game to any regular member who wants it... :)

Last edited:
if its any help , our library had two copies and in total 14 copies in all the local librarys available to order in. Worked a treat for me .

I like to see this helping out but those that are lending it do be carefull who you lend to guys i would hate to see anyone get stung.

if its any help , our library had two copies and in total 14 copies in all the local librarys available to order in. Worked a treat for me .

Yeah our local library has only just got in CD's.....
We are kinda behind with the times here in the south of Wales....lol

I would just add if the wii is chipped a copy will do the trick

edogg

I like to see this helping out but those that are lending it do be carefull who you lend to guys i would hate to see anyone get stung.

Know what your saying m8 and do agree. You just have to hope all are genuine and if i have there address im sending witchy (not told him yet tho) round if i dont get the game back. Sure that will scare anyone to send the game back. :Clap:

It's just a case of not lending to new members or members with low post count's or activity.

Avoid those and you should be ok.

anyone in southhampton who needs this game currys west quay have them reduced to £9.97 on hotdealsuk as of yesterday

edogg

Back