Kuk Sool Won?

Well.......
This has turned out to be a long one!
The lad won 3 gold in his 3 categories and the wife won 2 silver in her's.
We're now going to Norwich on Wednesday (from Scotland) to compete in the European Tournament lol.... 359 miles!!
Then Sunday, from Norwich, back to North Wales > North Wales to home > home to Redditch ready for work 6am Monday lol

Very proud though!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

wow that's brilliant @D1GG3R m8 Hope they do well in the next tournament as well :)

Last edited by a moderator:
made up for you @D1GG3R. Bet you won Gold just watching them do so well. All the best for Wednesday

Great result D1G, keep up the good work, and the best of luck to all your family. Gold medals all round mate. ;)

read the headline and thought feck @digger has been on the drink
then i read the whole thread and he's been on the happy backie again
never even heard of Kuk Sool Won ever sorry

read the headline and thought feck @<b><a href="https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/members/digger.html" target="_blank">digger</a></b> has been on the drink
then i read the whole thread and he's been on the happy backie again
never even heard of Kuk Sool Won ever sorry

For your viewing pleasure young man.
[video=youtube_share;DVZ9pWO64mU]https://youtu.be/DVZ9pWO64mU[/video]

Just landed back in North Wales. 1179 miles travelled with the caravan.
The European Championships in Norwich went well. The little fella won 3 more gold in his 3 categories
His school came second in the tournament, but when you consider the winning school had 600 points from 87 students and our school had 458 from 45 students... it's a pretty good achievement
Bed time now. I'm knackered lol

Forgot to mention.. the wife won silver & bronze in her 2 categories

Nite all..... and thanks for all the good wishes

I do apologise for the late reply @D1GG3R. Congratulations to you all a great achievement. You just need a holiday now to get over it. ;) Well done to you all.

I do apologise for the late reply @D1GG3R. Congratulations to you all a great achievement. You just need a holiday now to get over it. ;) Well done to you all.
I must admit mate, I was a bit knackered on the Sunday. To be honest though, I really enjoyed it. Just waiting for next year's dates/venues to be confirmed so we can book it all again..... [emoji106]

I must admit mate, I was a bit knackered on the Sunday. To be honest though, I really enjoyed it. Just waiting for next year's dates/venues to be confirmed so we can book it all again..... [emoji106]

Ooo let me me know when the dates are I will sort my Digger family scarf out and my pom poms. ;) Well done m8 and take it easy.

Back