Kryptview HD Firmware [RELEASED] Feedback

has anyone managed to move channels around yet? as when i try to move them it just says saving and thats it!!

Would be nice when you press the option button to get the list up, that you can press say the right arrow button to get the channel list up
option button = movies, sport, kids ect
select say sport and press right arrow to get the list of sport channels

all in all the first firmware works great
think the kryptview team have the skill and the box to make this one of the best cable boxes out

has anyone managed to move channels around yet? as when i try to move them it just says saving and thats it!!

Hi,

It took me a couple of goes but if you bring up the channel list by pressing "OK" and then select the channel you want to move with the "Mossaic" button ( so that the channel has a tick by it ) and then move the green channel select highlight bar to the point in the channel list you want the channel moved to - and press the Blue button.

The selected channel should then move to whatever position the channel select highlight bar was in.

Hope that made sense...

Hi,

It took me a couple of goes but if you bring up the channel list by pressing "OK" and then select the channel you want to move with the "Mossaic" button ( so that the channel has a tick by it ) and then move the green channel select highlight bar to the point in the channel list you want the channel moved to - and press the Blue button.

The selected channel should then move to whatever position the channel select highlight bar was in.

Hope that made sense...

Nice1 that works perfect ;)

Feature request: not sure if this is already available but would it be possible change the channel at certain time through the epg... Like scheduled programming? Change channel on programme start?

while in epg press red (recording)
in event mode scroll right until you get to
channel reminder

Feature request for next update... Can recording be set to start 3mins earlier and finish 3mins later as sometimes programmes actually start or finish before or after the time on the EPG.

Plugged mine in today :banana::banana::banana: How easy was that! thanks for the tips ave a goon un....

P.S. Chelsea still look shit even if they are in HD..

ok idone a factory reset and reflashed, scanned all and still dont get all 0000 channels back. going back to old fw till the next release. i checked my menu to scan for hidden channels too.

did you do this

menu
system settings
more setup
hidden channels (off)

they then should be there

I find the volume to be really low over hdmi... I have it on 31 on the box but still have to turn up the volume on my tv loads compared to subbed box connected through scart.

Is there a way to normalise the volume? dunno even if this that the correct term...

Back