KryptView can anyone help yes or no?

spice2013

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi im an old cable viewer by that i mean my last box was eurovox sl1000 and i bought 4 and had them switched off via new encryption N3 so not been back till now ive always seen KryptView boxes as long as ive been around these forums and ive seen them stand the test of time but when i look into buying 1 im always thrown back by negative feedback with glitching or channels down but can anyone help with my choice this box seems the only box your not in need of a c/s server to view the current sub channels and i dont wanna be setup for a fall like the 4 eurovox boxes i bought. if this is as good as the names been around what version should i be looking for and im not bothered about HD?
thanks to anyone who may help

yes afaik the kv is the only sub box
as for channel glitching a booster like the konig can help
but what can you expect for free viewing ?? little glitching is nothing when you are saving money each month tbh
the kv 780 has lan port so nothing else needed
the 750 needs and add on to give you lan port but both work out about the same

Kryptview uses a card share server to work on sub channels, judt like starview did.

Fair to say though kryptview has a better track record.

But be aware , you are still at the Mercy of the server. ....

Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

1st thanks both you guys for info the glitching never bothered me ever really, i hope im not talking outside the forums rules the kv 780 is what id be wanting as you said sub channels are on a server buzzer is there a referral for the £££ you can send me please so i know what kind of payments id be looking at you can send me them via private message if thats what it takes or point me to a website where the amounts are down for me to see and hopefully get setup. thanks again

1st thanks both you guys for info the glitching never bothered me ever really, i hope im not talking outside the forums rules the kv 780 is what id be wanting as you said sub channels are on a server buzzer is there a referral for the £££ you can send me please so i know what kind of payments id be looking at you can send me them via private message if thats what it takes or point me to a website where the amounts are down for me to see and hopefully get setup. thanks again

there is no monthly payment with KV's.
you only pay for the box.. :)

bad setup and wrong net ids will only add to peoples problem,if you have the basic package from vm you should be ok,any questions just shout.just to add bt and vm are doing upgrades which have an affect on the kv and other things.

Back