John Terry gagging order lifted by High Court

well its claimed in the original post it was his ex bird anyway, so no tie to wayne bridge at all, thats just the way you and the media are looking at it, but it does state EX of wayne bridge!

Does that not mean she is an ex-girlfriend now.

well its claimed in the original post it was his ex bird anyway, so no tie to wayne bridge at all, thats just the way you and the media are looking at it, but it does state EX of wayne bridge!

It has not been revealed when the affair is alleged to have taken place.

Think about it.;)

in all honesty i care nothing about his personal life, i just dont get how people can say he should stand down as england captain or any of that shit, we will never know the full ins and outs so were all just speculating, his profession is a footballer and hes an excellent captain and no better man for the job in my eyes as far as england are concerned!

I may be wrong, (it does happen occasionally), but I don't think any of the posts here are making moral judgements. They're questioning his mentality rather than his morality.

No. Even before he was appointed, when the captaincy was probably between him and Ferdinand,there were debates in the press about his suitability, given his previous history of gambling, minor violence and bedroom indiscretions.

Nope nothing

What he does off the pitch is of no concern to me but that does not mean it will not affect him as a captain of the national team, is he a good defender...yes, is he a good captain on pitch...yes, is he a good captain off pitch...well now if he loses respect from his fellow players and the fans then that may well be called into question.

in all honesty i care nothing about his personal life, i just dont get how people can say he should stand down as england captain or any of that shit, we will never know the full ins and outs so were all just speculating, his profession is a footballer and hes an excellent captain and no better man for the job in my eyes as far as england are concerned!

I care nothing about his morality but if the other players show disdain for him he won't be an effective captain. Nothing worse going into a World Cup with disunity in the team.

There does appear to be some journalists hell bent on bringing him down

His mother for shop lifting, his dad for selling drugs, himself for taking back handers for arranging visits at the training ground

He is an A list celeb so always going to be under the spotlight but for sure there are some journalists with a personal vendetta against him

He sould never have been captain in the first place the guy is a total prick!

Now the captaincy can go to either Ferdinand or Gerrard hopefully.
Ferdinand lol sniff sniff
sorry my phone was off
nani how can we have a druggy as captain

I couldn't resist her if she was flashing her snatch at me have you seen her body corrrrrr.

How come he,s getting all the stick anyway and not her ?

I think as a England coach though I would strip him of his captaincy just to let the players know I would not tolerate one player breaking the moral of the full team.

Cant have a drug cheat,cant have someone that beats man utd supporters up on cctv .
That leaves golden bollocks beckham

he might be a total prick and i agree he is, but as a footballer and a defender he is 1 of the best in the world at what he does.

his personal life should in no way affect his job.

hes a great captain for england!

The most overrated central defender in the Country he is shite! He gets his arse bailed out on several occasions by Carvalho and others for Chelsea.

He wouldn't even get in the England starting 11 if Kings knees weren't fooked!

December 20th 2009: Terry caught selling tours around Chelsea’s training ground, without the knowledge of the club, for £10,000 a pop.

November 16th 2009: Terry’s dad is caught dealing cocaine by undercover reporters.

March 27th 2009: Terry’s mum is arrested and cautioned for shoplifting £800 worth of goods.

November 11th 2005: Got it off with a 17-year-old behind then fiancée Toni Poole’s back.

April 25th 2004: Got it off with a prozzie behind then girlfriend Toni Poole’s back.

February 2002: Terry was caught on camera pissing in a glass during a night out in a bar before throwing the glass on the floor.

September 12th 2001: Terry mocks American tourists about September 11th in a pub when drunk less than 24 hours after the tragedy occurred

I wonder what would have happened in the ol days had Bobby Moore slept with Geoff Hurts wife? Argh as a Hammers fan just writing that made me sick.

This whole affair is disgusting, you can't be captain of the english football team and behave like this. Terry is meant to set an example to the younger kids and act as their role model, if I had it my way I'd boot his arse out of the national team, that would send a message to the rest of the players regarding their behavior on and off the pitch.

Hopefully Gerrard will be appointed captain, we really do need an inspirational leader and I believe him to be the man for the job. As much as I love Ferdinand he is a drug cheat and should be banned for life, his captaincy credentials are non existent.

One nil to the law.

Personally i would give the captaincy to Rooney and thats coming from a Leeds fan.
Two many people get blinkered in supporting their own team and players.
We must remember some of the players dont know how to tie their own laces let alone lead the England team.
Whoever gets the job have probably been in some spot of bother.
Ferdy missing his drugs test,Gerrard scrapping in a nite club,Beckham shagging his kids nanny the list goes on.
Was it that long ago Tony Adams was done for drink driving and jailed,so was Bryan Robson.Nothing changes they are overpaid with time on their hands.
As for Terry he gives all for his country and i would still pick him as i dont think your private lives should affect your job.

Why would it be worng to question the morality of Terry and any man who has done what he has? The saying goes 'who are we to judge', but I think if you didn't judge the actions of Terry as out-and-out wrong, you would be as morraly challenged as him.

I think the commentator on Sat had it right at Turf Moore - "No man is perfect, but some men are less perfect than others".

Cheating on your partner is very, very wrong. Not only did he cheat on his childhood sweetheart, but he also stabbed his team mate right between the shoulder blades.

The real bad man in this whole thing, yet again, is the press. They are going to make a z-list celeb out of yet another shallow tramp who will gain infamy which will be seen by the brainwashed, celebrity obsessed modern day British women as something to aspire to.

The way you hear men and women speak and behave these days is sub-human. The lack of empathy and self-respect which people are witness to by these vile, vile celebs in the media is something people seem to think they have to emulate to be somebody.

It's about time they make an example of someone to send out the message that it's very, very wrong.

Last edited:
I wonder if he went down on her?, does she spit or swallow? so many questions, as for being captain who gives a fook

Back