John Terry gagging order lifted by High Court

To be fair to him John Terry is now odds on favourite for the Sun newspapers shagger of the year award.

Which, apart from a possible league winners medal, is the only medal he's got any chance of winning this year.

To be fair to him John Terry is now odds on favourite for the Sun newspapers shagger of the year award.

Which, apart from a possible league winners medal, is the only medal he's got any chance of winning this year.

Someone should put a gagging order on The Sun for such awards. Maybe they will be sued in the future for crimes against humanity.

Someone should put a gagging order on The Sun for such awards. Maybe they will be sued in the future for crimes against humanity.

Oh I dunno m8. Maybe you're right, but would it not just be easier to try and accept that because someone gets paid stupid money every week for assaulting a ball they should be seen as some sort of beacon of morality?

Last edited:
See the Goverment have nothing better to do........

Meanwhile, sports minister Gerry Sutcliffe says he wants talks with the FA over the suitability of Terry as England captain.

"If these allegations are proven, it calls into question his role as England captain," Sutcliffe said.

BBC Sport - Football - FA set for meeting over John Terry's England captaincy

Lol, I think it's great they are making a stand to say this is disgracful behavour. Like you imply though, shame they aren't more pro active with other issues!

In the Mail it says that he got her pregnant and then paid for an abortion.

That might just cost him his Captaincy

I am surprised he hasn't stepped down as Captain himself!

The guy is a prick but in fairness he ain't the only one most of these footballers do this.

Look at Ashley Cole the ungrateful twat he did same thing but got chance after chance from that sexy bitch of his lol!

Ronaldo was the same and still is.

Terry being England captain comes under more scrutiny then others if he steps down as captain he will get less criticism in the future for this sort of stuff!

oki for john terry to be cruicified by the government but it is oki for politicians to use their expenses to buy 2nd homes and pay for mortgages

oki for john terry to be cruicified by the government but it is oki for politicians to use their expenses to buy 2nd homes and pay for mortgages

totally different .
Terry shagged England team mate missus ,end of .
You cant compare anything to that unless previous National captain of any sport has done same.
I was thinking of putting bet on England winning world cup to ease my pain if it happened .
Think i will hold back now as this could potentially rip the squad apart

I doubt this has any effect on the national team, it's not as if they give it their all when they do play.

The fact terry hasn't resigned reflects how worthless the three lions have become, they're not symbolic of anything aside from branding the overpriced official shirt. It's too late for him to fall on his sword, I hope the tabloids rip him to pieces.

He sould never have been captain in the first place the guy is a total prick!

Now the captaincy can go to either Ferdinand or Gerrard hopefully.

excusme gerrard he beat people up for fun and joy, rio too busy with injury and drugs i still think terry is the man on the pitch

Capello phoned wayne bridge and said John Terry has lost the captains arm band. Do me a favour can you have a good look under your bed for me?

lol, funny story. Just read about it now. Goes to prove he is just a normal fella but one with money and fame so can afford to abuse his status. There are many other celebs like him but the difference is he got caught.

Who knows whether the ex-girlfriend led him on. She might just be a wag-wannabe and he was happy to oblige.

Captain of England has to demand respect but antics off the pitch obviously does not help. But in this day and age, I don't think much of that matters to much as the footballers have to be total professionals on the pitch. I don't think any other player bar beckham has the credentials to be a good captain in time for the world cup.

Im sure this will die down after a week or so and I dont think Terry cares too much about damaging his rep a little.

I dunno about this to be honest, I do not think we have a better defender than Terry!

I think it is a problem for the england team because bridge is the next replacement for ashley, if they said bridge was not going to the world cup that would be disgraceful!

Still not sure what to think about the England setup ?

But as a person lol... I already knew he was an arse! so nothing new there!

Mickie

Normal, lol. See what I mean by the state of society !!! What a completly sorrow comment.

ha, sorry. I should of phrased it properly. I am talking about randy fella's with money. They dont give a damn about anyone and they think they can get away with anything. I did not mean normal hard working peeps.

ha, sorry. I should of phrased it properly. I am talking about randy fella's with money. They dont give a damn about anyone and they think they can get away with anything. I did not mean normal hard working peeps.

Lol, I'm glad you cleared that up for us. I was about to agree with madeinbeats.

Imagine though just for a minute if we did win the World Cup with Terry as captain... You're not tell me there wouldn't be an under-belly of, I don't know really, but there would always be something there; having our country been represented and led to victory by this morron... It wouldn't sit right and wouldn't be the kind of victory the country is hoping for. It would always have a tarnish to it.

Lol, I'm glad you cleared that up for us. I was about to agree with madeinbeats.

ha, I will try to write it up right next time

Imagine though just for a minute if we did win the World Cup with Terry as captain... You're not tell me there wouldn't be an under-belly of, I don't know really, but there would always be something there; having our country been represented and led to victory by this morron... It wouldn't sit right and wouldn't be the kind of victory the country is hoping for. It would always have a tarnish to it.

who else you think would be a good captain then? I dont think any of the forwards especially rooney should be the captain as it would be too much extra pressure on them.

(Posted in wrong thread, CnP'ed here as well!) D'oh!

If not JT, then who?

Rio, drugs cheat. No.
Stevie Mee, violent, sulky twat. No.
Lampard, not sure he should be in the starting XI tbh.
Becks, no, same as JT. (Rebecca Looes wasn't it?) Also unlikely he'll start many matches.
Rooney, not for me. Let the boy concentrate on his on-field job.
Cashly Cole. LMFAO. No.
Barry, not for me. Not sure he'd be able to drag anybody by the scruff and back into the game.
Keepers, err, unlikely?

So, who is left...?

Back