JabsPlace emails

FUBAR69

Inactive User
Reaction score
Not a huge rant but annoying never the less, I keep getting emails from Jabsplace for stuff I ordered over 2years ago !!

I have emailed them back asking when my goodies are going to arrive as the emails state that "my order" has been dispatched :Cheers:

But sadly my return emails must have slipped through their customer care department and all I get in return is your order for Date Ordered: Friday 12 January, 2007 has been dispatched !!!

An email dont cost much does it :(

my order was feb this year.still ain't seen the goods but still keep getting these stupid e-mails.luckily what i ordered was only for a tenner.

lol... well they are plenty of customers who are not receiving any type of emails from these guys...

Been getting these for a while, fuckin annoying.

could be that with his crap customer support he ain't getting business and is trying to remind peeps he's still around lol

could be that with his crap customer support he ain't getting business and is trying to remind peeps he's still around lol

Could well be, i emailed jabsplace 6 times i wanted to buy 1 or 2 things off them. But i got no reply from jabsplace to any of my 6 emails. :(

I tried to order the few things i wanted online.But when i got to confirm my order in checkout. Message comes up, "sorry not deliverying to your area at the moment".

im in there aswell,doin ma titties in,ive had 3 emails now all 2 years old.
gio

Could well be, i emailed jabsplace 6 times i wanted to buy 1 or 2 things off them. But i got no reply from jabsplace to any of my 6 emails. :(

I tried to order the few things i wanted online.But when i got to confirm my order in checkout. Message comes up, "sorry not deliverying to your area at the moment".

I tried to order a few things about 15 months ago and nada lol

Must not need the money lol

Back