ive been grassed in to quidco!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has got to you mate, you seem to have a chip on your shoulder. Its a forum ffs and as other posters have said it isn't hard to find out info on members if you give them the right info like how your username came about and that you have saved over £100, done it 3 times and now have it confirmed by posting the letter.

Just take a chill pill mate

ERM he quoted me? then got a hard on over me? i replied?

im perfectly chilled ;) my reply was to him and not the OP.

can u all play nicely

i have mods here with very sharp choppers just waiting to use them

i could put a few names forward, these some snide twats on here, dont believe the outter skin of this forum as a friendly place it has its snides just like any other forum.

Ok then here is your 1st post on this topic and to me just seems like a few members have got on your nerves and your venting frustration.

There is such a thing as the Ignore User button why not use that instead of airing your dirty launder in public :)

i agree and i use ignore user button, and no if you read back im not venting at anyone.

a certain member quoted me and went off topic venting his dislike to my posts.

i replied in kind.

end of, and said user is added to "ignore user". along with the one or two others ive no time for on here.

shame he couldnt just use "that button" instead of venting his shite in public.

Jeez people it's only a quidco account that's been closed, I doubt it's a life changing moment in stefblaks life.

Reading this thread it seems as if the sky's about to cave in.

Regardless, I am working on a test to find out who the supergrass is.

Ok then here is your 1st post on this topic and to me just seems like a few members have got on your nerves and your venting frustration.

There is such a thing as the Ignore User button why not use that instead of airing your dirty launder in public :)

In Thommohawks defense he mentions no names,to me he is airing his opinion not accusing anyone

Last edited:
i think it was a bit unfair to say i was being greedy, it just turned out that way. i never asked for the extra at quidco it just happened. as for the vouchers, if littlewoods are so dumb and dont refund them went an item is sent back thats not my fault. i was kingd enough to let people know what was happenening as do we all when we gewt a decent thing. there is NO ONE here can critsize me for doihng what i done after all we all get free cable, sattelite, and games from here in one way or another. the thing with the littlewoods and the quidco are no different. if im caught out i wont go to a cop shop or jail. its a technical loophole from the net. how many people have scored free stuff because of the same thing happening on other websites?

my origional point is that i shared with the group, and one of the group must have squealed, whos next?

if i find some interesting loophole again you can be sure i wont post it.

Get Sherlock AKA HibbyDave on the case :banana:
HH.

I'm in the process of eliminating suspects at the moment, if all members could make themselves available for interview I'd appreciate it, and all alibis will be checked thoroughly.

There's some serious arch criminals use this forum, it's not going to be easy, but I will get them, the scoundrels. :proud:

:Cheers:

Last edited:
Jeez people it's only a quidco account that's been closed, I doubt it's a life changing moment in stefblaks life.

Reading this thread it seems as if the sky's about to cave in.

Regardless, I am working on a test to find out who the supergrass is.

Hibbydave Hutch and Munkey Michael Glazier vs the Quidco kid.
Their mission is to seek, expose and bring down the DW supergrass.
You will never get a confession from me unless you bribe me with a fray bentos pie a space hopper and can of creamola foam,,then il tell you all you want to know...

i think it was a bit unfair to say i was being greedy, it just turned out that way. i never asked for the extra at quidco it just happened. as for the vouchers, if littlewoods are so dumb and dont refund them went an item is sent back thats not my fault. i was kingd enough to let people know what was happenening as do we all when we gewt a decent thing. there is NO ONE here can critsize me for doihng what i done after all we all get free cable, sattelite, and games from here in one way or another. the thing with the littlewoods and the quidco are no different. if im caught out i wont go to a cop shop or jail. its a technical loophole from the net. how many people have scored free stuff because of the same thing happening on other websites?

my origional point is that i shared with the group, and one of the group must have squealed, whos next?

if i find some interesting loophole again you can be sure i wont post it.

M8 I think most of us on here understand that you was posting in good faith but by doing that you have shot yourself in the foot. I'm not saying you/members should not share a good thing as this is one of the things that make up this forum but think before you do because I would not like any fellow members getting into bother or losing out because of it.

Hibbydave Hutch and Munkey Michael Glazier vs the Quidco kid.
Their mission is to seek, expose and bring down the DW supergrass.
You will never get a confession from me unless you bribe me with a fray bentos pie a space hopper and can of creamola foam,,then il tell you all you want to know...

This ain't a pie eating contest, what you need Hibby for?

Just warning you lads I'm gonna need some semen samples.

This ain't a pie eating contest, what you need Hibby for?

Just warning you lads I'm gonna need some semen samples.

Ehh,,well if you insist but only if you spit on me and call me Rick Waller..

I am working on a test to find out who the supergrass is.

Is it the letter test ? ,let me have a go please,please, has the culprit or culprits name got the letter N or V in it ??.

It does make me laugh that some members are taking time to look away from their hacked tvs to use their hacked modems to post about their distain about stefblacs "scam" on a hacking forum
If I knew a cashpoint gave out a free tenner with every withdrawl im going to go out of my way to use it every time. So thanks for sharing it and sorry that it bit you in the ass. looks like we need to post qu1dc() to put off the bots in the future

now u are all being childish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back