Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ive been grassed in to quidco!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Hi Stephen,

I have read a comment you have made on a forum and I am deeply concerned to see what you have said about your Littlewoods purchases.

We will investigate your transactions with Littlewoods, and if we find them not to be genuine we will have to take action such as declining your current tracked transaction and this could result in your Quidco account being terminated and any outstanding cashback being forfeit.

In the meantime a block will be put on your account until we have completed our investigations.

Please note that we take this sort of activity on members' accounts very seriously and we need to do so
in order to protect all of our members and retailers. If the deals are withdrawn due to a retailer being concerned about fraudulent transactions, it affects a large number of people making genuine purchases.

I will be back in touch as soon as I hear back from Littlewoods.

Kind regards,
Julie Wells,
Quidco Quality Manager

WTF!!!!

Lol Because some jealous fecker on this forum obviously dropped you in it, dont be surprised m8, thats why some things are best NOT shared.

:Cheers:

i could put a few names forward, these some snide twats on here, dont believe the outter skin of this forum as a friendly place it has its snides just like any other forum.

Sorry to hear that stef. I'd like to know how they found out your quidco details?
Bit of a jump from them reading it on here to sussing out who you are on quidco?
HH.

Hi Stephen,

I have read a comment you have made on a forum and I am deeply concerned to see what you have said about your Littlewoods purchases.

We will investigate your transactions with Littlewoods, and if we find them not to be genuine we will have to take action such as declining your current tracked transaction and this could result in your Quidco account being terminated and any outstanding cashback being forfeit.

In the meantime a block will be put on your account until we have completed our investigations.

Please note that we take this sort of activity on members' accounts very seriously and we need to do so
in order to protect all of our members and retailers. If the deals are withdrawn due to a retailer being concerned about fraudulent transactions, it affects a large number of people making genuine purchases.

I will be back in touch as soon as I hear back from Littlewoods.

Kind regards,
Julie Wells,
Quidco Quality Manager

WTF!!!!
they is gone
fookin grass

now he /she can fook off no n3 hack for them

PMSL you couldn't make this up Quidco invading DW ... sorry to hear mate, but how did they manage to get on here and then check your post lol that is fukd up big time and then track your Quidco?

BTW someone might have just alerted quidco or littlewoods and they were able to detect who you are from your user name on here stef(Stephen) I dont know if Blak is your 2nd name but where you stay North Lanarkshire and how much you say you've saved almost £100. simples :proud:

Just call me Sherlock.

:Cheers:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that stef. I'd like to know how they found out your quidco details?
Bit of a jump from them reading it on here to sussing out who you are on quidco?
HH.

does seem a bit quick to come to the conclusion that it is you !!
i think maybe a bit of p155 taking !!

i could put a few names forward, these some snide twats on here, dont believe the outter skin of this forum as a friendly place it has its snides just like any other forum.

Go on then m8, name and shame.

Or alternatively shut the **** right up.
Your bitching is getting right on my tits.

so much so you just joined the other idiots in my ignore bucket.

This is the rant room - if bitching gets on your tits maybe you should not read posts in here :)

Go on then m8, name and shame.

Or alternatively shut the **** right up.
Your bitching is getting right on my tits.

so much so you just joined the other idiots in my ignore bucket.

i was enjoying his rants at least he's not nasty about it :Fish:

how many millions of peeps have accounts with quidco and littlewoods HTF would they know it was me without being told or tryimg to put 2 and 2 together!!

how many millions of peeps have accounts with quidco and littlewoods HTF would they know it was me without being told or tryimg to put 2 and 2 together!!

I am sure there was a thread on here asking how we got our member names and you explained yours was a mixture of firstname and lastname.

Also they can limit it down to only people who have returned items...

You gave a lot of information away reading between the lines and reading some of your other unrelated posts.

tbh can't really complain - you were ripping quidco off and they responded/caught you.

mate if you google "quidco littlewoods" your post about the free money is the 7th one...I dont think nobody grassed you up but yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back