It's bloody hard xmas shopping for your girlfriend

Kris

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Been trying to think of something for ages!

She doesn't need perfume or jewelery so that's out. Want to get her a watch but she's fussy over them. Was gonna get her an MP3 player but she doesn't want one. Looked at experience days but she either wouldn't like them, not have the chance to do it or out of my price range.

This is a tough one to crack!

Get her a PS3 :)

or maybe a Gibson Les Paul Standard.

Ask her what she wants, if you don't ask you don't get, always works!!!

Or do what Witchy2k1 said get her a PS3, by her I mean for her but really its all yours.

I got mine a handbag and will be giving her the receipt to go with it so it can be chaged if she wants etc

I got mine a handbag and will be giving her the receipt to go with it so it can be chaged if she wants etc

pmsl, everytime i buy something 'personal' like a handbag or clothes,she NEVER likes it, it always ends up returned. :)

you cant win really.

Normally I get it right, but the receipt will be there should she not like it.

I am happy as larry as I know she got me a PS3

Get her a PS3 :)

or maybe a Gibson Les Paul Standard.

That's be my Christmas present to myself!

I know she wants a Wii........ but they're proving to be like rocking horse shit this Christmas.... at a decent price anyway...

I feel for you. I have two women in my life at the moment (my mum and my sister :Biggrin2: ) and I know what to buy mny sister because she tells me. As for my mum I haven't the foggiest.

some sexy underwear ;) it will give you a present to unwrap as well lol

My mum doesn't wear sexy underwear anymore, but thanks for the suggestion.

Been trying to think of something for ages!

She doesn't need perfume or jewelery so that's out. Want to get her a watch but she's fussy over them. Was gonna get her an MP3 player but she doesn't want one. Looked at experience days but she either wouldn't like them, not have the chance to do it or out of my price range.

This is a tough one to crack!

I was exactly same .i ended up buying spray tan machine from argos and some other bit and bobs,then she tells me she spent over £200 on me and i am back to square one,yet i ask her she doent want anything ???

I did also consider gettig my GF a hoover for christmas.

Told some guys at work, and they said it was the worst thing to get her.

Thing is, she would really like a new hoover...

Still, she is getting a handbag as well. To wind her up, I may also wrap up a 12 pack of tennants and give her that.

I remember getting my wife a iron from the kids for mothers day one year (cost a fortune too)

the look on her face was priceless lol

the hoover reminded me

my g/f said she wanted a surprise, so i havent bought her nothing, shes gonna be surprised as fook lol

my g/f said she wanted a surprise, so i havent bought her nothing, shes gonna be surprised as fook lol

i hope you have bought me something or you wont be getting xmas dinner
you could buy ur girlfriend a collar and lead cause i hear she been ripping all the bins open round ur street lol oops that was bitchy lmao
btw i want a botlte of game and my burberry running low thanks to YOUR daughter

i hope you have bought me something or you wont be getting xmas dinner
you could buy ur girlfriend a collar and lead cause i hear she been ripping all the bins open round ur street lol oops that was bitchy lmao
btw i want a botlte of game and my burberry running low thanks to YOUR daughter

lol

ouch

digi mate your in trouble

How about hair straightners Tesco has a good deal on GHD straightners were £100 reduced to £66

Back