It's bloody hard xmas shopping for your girlfriend

Right! Had a good shop today and found her a couple of things. Not gonna say what though in case she ventures here ;)

Better bloody like them!

Me and the wife are giving £50 each to kids charitys. We are always getting stuff all year off ebay etc, so we thought sod the stress and maybe help some kids out at crimbo.
This was her idea and tbh i'm well chuffed, i fookin hate trying to guess what she wants.

Me and the wife are giving £50 each to kids charitys. We are always getting stuff all year off ebay etc, so we thought sod the stress and maybe help some kids out at crimbo.
This was her idea and tbh i'm well chuffed, i fookin hate trying to guess what she wants.

Fair fcuking play to ya m8, thats a brillant idea your missus came up with.....

Got the missus a new phone and ipod nano for christmas cost me fook all well £35 a month for the contract but she gets something like 500mins and 500txts and shes got me a ps3 and 3 games and 3 blu ray movies and think we will need a new house for the amount we have got the wee one

I've got the Mrs a new bag & matching belt for Chrimbo.
She's gonna be p1$$ed when she finds out it's for the hoover :)

LOLZORZ!

For once I've finished the missus' present buying already. As for what the rest of my family wants I have no idea whatsoever.

Get her a Rampant rabbit, when she kicks you out for it least she will have something to play with :)

a few years ago i got mine an ironing board, wrapped it up and put it under the tree a week before xmas. lol
everytime she looked at it she said"that better not be what i think it is" lol as if it could be anything else.

now if i buy her anything i always wrap it in a bigger box and put half a brick in there too. gets her every time

Last year I bought our lass anti wrinkle cream(she's 29:) for Christmas and my mum a garden vac :)

Our lass had been saying she wanted some moisturizer cream and mum was complaining about leaves in garden so I thought I'd done really well.

Christmas day Mum looked liked she was auditioning for ghost busters :) and our lass, well she didn't talk to me for a while :)

I remember the look on my mums face when i got her an iron for her Birthday priceless cost me a whack too it was one of those ones with the big tank wat they called steam generators she kept metioning that shed need to get one as we had one i thought she was hinting lol

Last year I bought our lass anti wrinkle cream(she's 29:) for Christmas and my mum a garden vac :)

Our lass had been saying she wanted some moisturizer cream and mum was complaining about leaves in garden so I thought I'd done really well.

Christmas day Mum looked liked she was auditioning for ghost busters :) and our lass, well she didn't talk to me for a while :)

Class ...lmfao

Back