its about time

but thats the point they should not have there own comunity in britain we should be one large community and thats where certain muslim groups (not all of course) dont want to fit in.

absolutley agree wee shud be 1 big communtiy, u say muslims groups dont wanna fit in u maybe right, but the same can be said for non muslim groups right i,e bnp , nf etc, so we just gotta move forward and not let these people hold up back

the veil is like the chastity belt its a thing that reprersents what needs change... you can pussy foot all around the idea thats its a womens right to be different and not make men feel certain erges, but thats just bollocks

See as a muslim these ideas make sense to me thats why im called a muslim, but to u they may not make sense, which is totally acceptable

the veil to british people is none friendly and imposing i need to be able to see peoples faces when talking because i know what im expecting its a fundamental way of communicating to others and muslim women will need to understand that.

thats ur opinion not myne, other peoples appearance seems imposing to me but i dont want them to change cuz thats there identity, i.e skin heads scare me but i still hve to communicate with them i dont say excuse me m8 can u grow sum hair, or wear a cap while ur talkin to me even if i did id probably get beaten up or smtheing... lol

i dont think we should tar all muslims by the same brush that will cause problems and most of us want to live in peace with each other

absolutley agree, muslims or british people shud not be tarred with the same brush,

and if that means losing the veil especially in schools then thats what needs to be done!

yep i agree but if it needed to be done it wud have been bought up ages ago and for sure musli women wud not have protested but muslim women didnt start teaching or wearing viels yesterday did they, i think they did sum 1400 years ago there was no objection until after jack straws commenst so now its a whole other issue right!

WHEN IN ROME![/QUOTE]

Not 1 muslim has said the veil is a islamic requirement, (unless i've missed a post ) So why all the fuss and whats the need of mentioning mosques and muslim communities, and the other shit
If there's 1 bad apple it doesnt mean the whole tree is gone have bad apples, maybe thats how some of you guys will understand.

and rizla3066 there are ways of explaining certen things instead of being harsh like most of your posts, if your being harsh you can only expect replied that will piss you off more.

i have tried explaining things nicely in other threads but all i get is were muslims and will do what the fook we like weather we as british public like it or not... i am extreemly patriotic (not racist) and i feel for the well being of my country.so i agree i have been gettin quite upset over this especilly when people moch or sociaty!!!!! its about time these selfish tw*ts just got along with our sociaty instead of running off to courts and so on everytime something like the veil goes against them. it just seems that they want there own little islamic state in britain.

again im goin on and appoligise. but its something i feel stronly about.

----posted by mickie d
the veil to british people is none friendly and imposing i need to be able to see peoples faces when talking because i know what im expecting its a fundamental way of communicating to others and muslim women will need to understand that.
-----

thats ur opinion not myne, other peoples appearance seems imposing to me but i dont want them to change cuz thats there identity, i.e skin heads scare me but i still hve to communicate with them i dont say excuse me m8 can u grow sum hair, or wear a cap while ur talkin to me even if i did id probably get beaten up or smtheing... lol

im going to go out on a lim here and say that i think its the majority of british people that feel like this, and not only that its a security issue aswell on crimewatch a few months ago two british guys dressed as muslim women went and robbed a jewelery shop... if they would hav worn balla clavers or stockings they would never of got in the shop!

this would never of happened before the veil.

dont you like to see peoples expressions when talking to them you can tell if someone is sad/happy/mad even if your gonna get a slap lol

they say 80% of conversation is done from expressions you cannot teach a child or talk to people when wearing this its a complete communication nightmare.

dont mention telephone chats because you are both on the same level when behind a phone!

batman catwomen spiderman and many other super hero's wear the mask kids love them so lets the women if she wants to cover her self, i once was wearing a long leather mac and was running after a bus , i heard one child shout out to his mother look mum there is batman , lmao

im going to go out on a lim here and say that i think its the majority of british people that feel like this, and not only that its a security issue aswell on crimewatch a few months ago two british guys dressed as muslim women went and robbed a jewelery shop... if they would hav worn balla clavers or stockings they would never of got in the shop!

this would never of happened before the veil.

dont you like to see peoples expressions when talking to them you can tell if someone is sad/happy/mad even if your gonna get a slap lol

they say 80% of conversation is done from expressions you cannot teach a child or talk to people when wearing this its a complete communication nightmare.

dont mention telephone chats because you are both on the same level when behind a phone!

i see wear ur coming from

batman catwomen spiderman and many other super hero's wear the mask kids love them so lets the women if she wants to cover her self, i once was wearing a long leather mac and was running after a bus , i heard one child shout out to his mother look mum there is batman , lmao

well there is a great scenario ... batman.. superman.. spiderman

i actually wrote a reply and deleted because i feel stupid replying to that lmfao rofl

well there is a great scenario ... batman.. superman.. spiderman

i actually wrote a reply and deleted because i feel stupid replying to that lmfao rofl

lol... i think iv had enough i hope it all works out peacefully in the end and like i hope and pray we can all live as one big community

my wife has got the most expressive face you have ever seen there is absolutely no way she can hide her feelings because her face says it all
she cant lie because its written all over her face so to say that the veil doesnt stop communication is absolute garbage

Are you saying this woman is a super hero is that how you see her. To a lot of people she is a fool and all the above superheros are not real. I really think you need to see someone becoz i dont think ur on this planet never mind in the uk .

Are you saying this woman is a super hero is that how you see her. To a lot of people she is a fool and all the above superheros are not real. I really think you need to see someone becoz i dont think ur on this planet never mind in the uk .

relax will you im trying to calm things down its good to see some seen it as funny maybe you should smoke some of rizla'a weed and chill, im not stated she is a hero, sorry i was born with a british humour

no offense but the same thing can be said about u

i know im anti veil but im not anti muslim i work with a muslim guy called ali and he is one of the nicest people you will meet and he loves england, thats why i try to look at both sides.... i have said some harsh things that i should not of said and its been a bit unfair because i dont know enough to judge.

but i know that the veil is a negitive image in the eyes of many british people and i cant help but when i see a women in a veil i feel nervous and i should not feel like that

im just trying to show you my point of view as a typical white british male (well im a bit fooked from smkoing when i was younger... dont do it often no more lol)

Last edited:
no offense but the same thing can be said about u

Really well then most of the people who have left posts will be with me then. and I also have a good friend who is muslim and she thinks the same that this woman should just have taken her veil off. Because the situation will only get worst.

eeyzka
in post number 23 you asked me why we had the right to impose our ways on you and i answered but i dont seem to have had a reply of you
i like mickied have friends who are muslim so its not an issue for me it doesnt matter what religeon or creed you are it is good manners to respect the customs of the country you are in weather it be on holiday or living there

i know im anti veil but im not anti muslim i work with a muslim guy called ali and he is one of the nicest people you will meet and he loves england, thats why i try to look at both sides.... i have said some harsh things that i should not of said and its been a bit unfair because i dont know enough to judge.

but i know that the veil is a negitive image in the eyes of many british people and i cant help but when i see a women in a veil i feel nervous and i should not feel like that

im just trying to show you my point of view as a typical white british male (well im a bit fooked from smkoing when i was younger... dont do it often no more lol)

hi mickie , it would be more easy if they just covered the head , rather then face but that a choice they want, in islam it says to cover head, show no flesh like bare legs or clevage , to not wear tight clothing so that it shows the figure, take example two sisters as twins one with veil other with mini skirt and a nice cleavage showing, which one would you look at, be honest, me if i was a guy i would say the one showing the bits, thats the reason they cover up, but they dont have to cover the complete face, but then thats there choice and i respect it.

hi mickie , it would be more easy if they just covered the head , rather then face but that a choice they want, in islam it says to cover head, show no flesh like bare legs or clevage , to not wear tight clothing so that it shows the figure, take example two sisters as twins one with veil other with mini skirt and a nice cleavage showing, which one would you look at, be honest, me if i was a guy i would say the one showing the bits, thats the reason they cover up, but they dont have to cover the complete face, but then thats there choice and i respect it.

when the muslim ladys where it round the face its not a problem as you said its when they have the eyes only showing, how can i respect someone i cant see ?

if a muslim women does not want to be seen by men i can understand her point but then she chooses to go out and make others feel awkward, pose a securoty threat because lets face it if she robs the bookies no cctv will know who she is!

so maybe its a little selfish towards the british way of life and if you are british born and wear the veil knowing it upsets/offends other british people thats not right is it ? when you can waer it in a different way altogether

i dunno about muslims but i also dont like hoodies they provoke fear into people and they have been banned in almost all shops and centers and its a good thing!

people that come to this country and children/teachers that go to the schools in this country accept our ways of dress for that particular school or piss off. they can't be bringing the rules from other country's here and expect us to go along with what they feel is right. I know everyone has their own beliefs and all that, but this is not one of our beliefs so go to a country that share them beliefs.

Theres only one SuperHero and that is THE MIGHTY VIXEN

RULER OF THE SHOUT BOX

:Cheers:

yipppppeee : party : she got put in her place. come on how are the children gonna concentrate when she has her face covered and only the eyes showing. if she was teaching me i would be guessing what she looked like underneath the viel rather then to concentrate on the lesson.

she has gone way overboard with this, i bet she likes the publicity aswell.

Last edited:
Back