its about time

go protest about it or take the muslims to court
that is what muslims do not brits
as far as imposing our way on you, you people are imposing your ways on us
this is great britain mate not a middle east country we have every right to impose our ways on you and anyway its not us taking you to court is it

whats walking into a mosque gota do anything with ur rights, u definetley are on sum strong shit !!!

well she walked into a school and did what she wanted ? and sued

so can he walk into a mosgue with shoes on and when there lob him out sue them ?

:Cheers:

go protest about it or take the muslims to court
that is what muslims do not brits
as far as imposing our way on you, you people are imposing your ways on us
this is great britain mate not a middle east country we have every right to impose our ways on you and anyway its not us taking you to court is it

why do you have right to impose ur ways on us????

well she walked into a school and did what she wanted ? and sued

so can he walk into a mosgue with shoes on and when there lob him out sue them ?

if im not mistaken the school was her place of work, so if the guys place of work is the mosque and hes thrown out by all means he shud sue and he will have my full support!!!

the school,the pupils or the parents didnt take her to court for breach of their civil liberties to be able to physically see their teacher.

Great Britain

REMMBER THAT

:Cheers:​

yeh i remember gr8 britian i was born here, i lived here all my life, i can only speak english, if i go to my ethnic place of origin i wont fit in cuz im to british, i walk british, i talk british, i sleep british, Britian is my life and the country i love

why the FOOK do U have the right to impose ur ways on us??? fuk sake ur the minority not the majority!!!

were not imposing anything on u , ur telling us to change were not saying to u to change r we, we luv u for who u r , why cant u love us for who we are

if they're the minority whats the problem

because they can do wtf they like

with them veils on you dont know if its a man or a women you can only see a pair of fooking eyes

so say "my miss take my lad to toilet in tesco and him bloke in this veil walking into the toilet behide her no one would fooking notice he could be anything

i have to take my lid of when i go to a petty station for petty:Chainsaw:

if l go to india l would abide by there laws people come here and bring theres with them

i aint bringing no laws for u im just abiding by british laws and my own perosnal religious laws, i can see were muslims are imposing there laws on anyone else, they just want the freedom to practise their own laws in their own community is that so much to ask for

with them veils on you dont know if its a man or a women you can only see a pair of fooking eyes

so say "my miss take my lad to toilet in tesco and him bloke in this veil walking into the toilet behide her no one would fooking notice he could be anything

well fu*ck me what a realistic scenario its almost as serious as the weapons of mass destruction were when iraq was fookin invaded

i aint bringing no laws for u im just abiding by british laws and my own perosnal religious laws, i can see were muslims are imposing there laws on anyone else, they just want the freedom to practise their own laws in their own community is that so much to ask for

the word "freedom" cost more lives than any over word mate

if they're the minority whats the problem

well thats that fookin problem they are a minority so why the fook should kids have to sit there and look at a veil?? keep ur religion to ur selves!!!!

eeyzka said:
were not imposing anything on u , ur telling us to change were not saying to u to change r we, we luv u for who u r , why cant u love us for who we are

what would you call going to the european court??? to force our kids to look at a fookin veil. its simple she cant teach with a veil on. get a ffokin job where she can wear her veil.

but obviously you cant understand that can you where as the rest of the population can

oops you made me quote you

utter crap. I can't remember ever seeing a muslim woman with a veil and so wot if I did she's hardly going to charge me with a machete or plant a bomb is she????

they obviously can't do wtf they like because they get arrested for seemingly anything

paranoid arse licking nonsense.

I live in a free and peaceful world because thats what I take with me if you believe it's not that then thats what it is !!

are you racist or what I can only assume you are from ur attitude ...

why do you have right to impose ur ways on us????
let me try and explain how great britain works
we hold elections to form a government
the government then makes rules which regardless of wether we like them or not we have to obey
a lot of the laws we have at present i dont like but we elected them to make these laws so i will abide by them untill the next general election when i am free to chose another government
now if the muslim people who were born here dont like the laws vote at the next election .Thats the way it works so yeah we do have the right to impose our laws on you and if you are thinking of coming to live in this country then you should understand the laws and customs of this country and respect them
ive just come back from egypt where the beaches where full of girls and not one of them was topless WHY? because we respect the customs of their country now try and do the same over here and we will all get allong just fine

well thats that fookin problem they are a minority so why the fook should kids have to sit there and look at a veil?? keep ur religion to ur selves!!!!

what would you call going to the european court??? to force our kids to look at a fookin veil. its simple she cant teach with a veil on. get a ffokin job where she can wear her veil.

but obviously you cant understand that can you where as the rest of the population can

if it was such a big problem why was there no objection b4 jack straw made his comments, why after his comments has the shit cum up tell me plz!

Back