its about time

but eeyzka,it is about respecting the culture and believes that Great Britain was built on,yes it is about freedom, but freedom in society is a two way system and you cant keep running to courts to solve problems and cry human right issues every time an issue is raised,for respect to her colleagues her pupils and their parents the request for removal of the veil should never have escalated to a court case,if her veil means so much to her,this was not the sort of career to pursue.But you must see there were more issues here than just her right to wear her veil,as i said before,the pupils rights,their parents rights.....the list goes on

oops you made me quote you

utter crap. I can't remember ever seeing a muslim woman with a veil and so wot if I did she's hardly going to charge me with a machete or plant a bomb is she????

they obviously can't do wtf they like because they get arrested for seemingly anything

paranoid arse licking nonsense.

I live in a free and peaceful world because thats what I take with me if you believe it's not that then thats what it is !!

are you racist or what I can only assume you are from ur attitude ...

:Cheers:

no not realy on the racist fact

i dont understand that your saying ?

but eeyzka,it is about respecting the culture and believes that Great Britain was built on,yes it is about freedom, but freedom in society is a two way system and you cant keep running to courts to solve problems and cry human right issues every time an issue is raised,for respect to her colleagues her pupils and their parents the request for removal of the veil should never have escalated to a court case,if her veil means so much to her,this was not the sort of career to pursue.But you must see there were more issues here than just her right to wear her veil,as i said before,the pupils rights,their parents rights.....the list goes on

i agree with u, her rights are not more important then the other people u have mentioned, but i think if this issue was bought up b4 jack straw made his comments it wudnt have to gone to court or anything and i honestly think the respected lady wud have taken her viel off without any objection,

but now its a matter of all muslim women if she caves in to take the viel off all muslim women wud be expected to follow... right

o here we go again lets play the racist card and he'll back down. ur are all to good at that!!!!!!!!!!!!

m8 i aint playing no racist card i luv it kep it going !!!

it intrigues me really. beause i no im better than that and i will not stoop to that level

i totally understand what he (English) is saying, dont pretend u dont

i truey didnt understand it sorry

im done on this post we could be here all year bitching at each other

i love you all

just pisses me of when people fook with kids

end of in face to face covo its called face to face for a reason

peace

i agree with u, her rights are not more important then the other people u have mentioned, but i think if this issue was bought up b4 jack straw made his comments it wudnt have to gone to court or anything and i honestly think the respected lady wud have taken her viel off without any objection,

but now its a matter of all muslim women if she caves in to take the viel off all muslim women wud be expected to follow... right

i think it might well come to that , alot of Europe is starting to stamp this out now and l think england will follow in the end ..

do you know what through out these threads i have read and participated in i have not heard 1 muslim turn round and say "yeah we agree with some of the points brought up and yeah we are willing to change a little for the good of all" not fookin one and that just shows what a load of selfish hipocritical t*wats you realy are....

they just want the freedom to practise their own laws in their own community is that so much to ask for

but thats the point they should not have there own comunity in britain we should be one large community and thats where certain muslim groups (not all of course) dont want to fit in.

the veil is like the chastity belt its a thing that reprersents what needs change... you can pussy foot all around the idea thats its a womens right to be different and not make men feel certain erges, but thats just bollocks i am sorry its muslim men being scared of losing woman to another man - just like the chastity belt used to represent many many many many years ago for british and the likes.

the veil to british people is none friendly and imposing i need to be able to see peoples faces when talking because i know what im expecting its a fundamental way of communicating to others and muslim women will need to understand that.

i dont think we should tar all muslims by the same brush that will cause problems and most of us want to live in peace with each other and if that means losing the veil especially in schools then thats what needs to be done!

WHEN IN ROME!

but thats the point they should not have there own comunity in britain we should be one large community and thats where certain muslim groups (not all of course) dont want to fit in.

the veil is like the chastity belt its a thing that reprersents what needs change... you can pussy foot all around the idea thats its a womens right to be different and not make men feel certain erges, but thats just bollocks i am sorry its muslim men being scared of losing woman to another man - just like the chastity belt used to represent many many many many years ago for british and the likes.

the veil to british people is none friendly and imposing i need to be able to see peoples faces when talking because i know what im expecting its a fundamental way of communicating to others and muslim women will need to understand that.

i dont think we should tar all muslims by the same brush that will cause problems and most of us want to live in peace with each other and if that means losing the veil especially in schools then thats what needs to be done!

WHEN IN ROME!

spot on m8

WHEN IN ROME!

Well said mate

i just go overboard

didnt mean to offened anyone

do you know what through out these threads i have read and participated in i have not heard 1 muslim turn round and say "yeah we agree with some of the points brought up and yeah we are willing to change a little for the good of all" not fookin one and that just shows what a load of selfish hipocritical t*wats you realy are....

m8 chek my post just two post above urs i posted it b4 u, and yes i am agreeing with sum1 as i have in many others i,e remember couple days back when i agreed with u when we had our littlle debate .... just jogging ur memory

abuse all u like , sticks and stones my break my bones but words will never hert me

i think it might well come to that , alot of Europe is starting to stamp this out now and l think england will follow in the end ..

so u do understand were im covering from its not about the woman herslef and the school anymore its a matter of principle, a matter that is quite important to muslims

let me try and explain how great britain works
we hold elections to form a government
the government then makes rules which regardless of wether we like them or not we have to obey
a lot of the laws we have at present i dont like but we elected them to make these laws so i will abide by them untill the next general election when i am free to chose another government
now if the muslim people who were born here dont like the laws vote at the next election .Thats the way it works so yeah we do have the right to impose our laws on you and if you are thinking of coming to live in this country then you should understand the laws and customs of this country and respect them
ive just come back from egypt where the beaches where full of girls and not one of them was topless WHY? because we respect the customs of their country now try and do the same over here and we will all get allong just fine

WELL does anyone want to reply or is it some people dont like the truth

WHEN IN ROME!

Not 1 muslim has said the veil is a islamic requirement, (unless i've missed a post ) So why all the fuss and whats the need of mentioning mosques and muslim communities, and the other shit
If there's 1 bad apple it doesnt mean the whole tree is gone have bad apples, maybe thats how some of you guys will understand.

and rizla3066 there are ways of explaining certen things instead of being harsh like most of your posts, if your being harsh you can only expect replied that will piss you off more.

So why all the fuss and whats the need of mentioning mosques and muslim communities, and the other shit

if your gonna fucking quote me read my post!!!!

i never mentioned mosques once

i never mentioned communites first i quoted a muslim mentioning communities and said we should all be one big community instead of being split up!!!

the only thing i did is class the veil in the same league and the ancient chastity belt

if you gonna quote me read my post!

Not 1 muslim has said the veil is a islamic requirement, (unless i've missed a post ) So why all the fuss and whats the need of mentioning mosques and muslim communities, and the other shit
If there's 1 bad apple it doesnt mean the whole tree is gone have bad apples, maybe thats how some of you guys will understand.

and rizla3066 there are ways of explaining certen things instead of being harsh like most of your posts, if your being harsh you can only expect replied that will piss you off more.

hi dilly yes in islam you have to cover the head ,face can be shown, those who wear veil is a matter of there choice see in islam women are not to show flesh like clevage or bare legs, also nt allowed to wear tight clothing that will show of ones figure, why should we tell someone how to look , its like you having long hair and me saying cut it , who am i to say , as for saying not 1 muslim has agreed well rizla you need to read carefully i did say i agree about the face showing in school, then again you did say you had a good smoke lol, hope that helps to answer your question dilly, oh yes this topic should be with the jack straw one , or are we gonna do a koop[ over the forum lol

Last edited:
if your gonna fucking quote me read my post!!!!

i never mentioned mosques once

i never mentioned communites first i quoted a muslim mentioning communities and said we should all be one big community instead of being split up!!!

the only thing i did is class the veil in the same league and the ancient chastity belt

if you gonna quote me read my post!

my bad sorry i should have edited the quote to the veil part only

Back