Phone Unlocking is this true?

probs not but it does sound good lol

is a ps3 shinnier than a baldy mans head?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Depends on if the bald man waxes his head... I once saw a bloke who had the shiniest head I have ever seen, I dont know if he was sweating or if he had buffed it somehow, I was behind him in que and I couldnt stop staring, there wasnt a hair on it and it was sooo shinny...

"probably not, but PS3's are better than mirrors"
- karym6 sorry I have to whole heartedly disagree with you there, my best friends a mirror and I love it to bits, always greets me with a smile and always shows me pretty things each morning :)

lmao, what was this thread about again? :)

Last edited:
google

turbo sim...

that may help you .. no need to unlock

google

turbo sim...

that may help you .. no need to unlock

that was kinda my last resort if this guy doesnt get it unlocked then i will have to go down that route

@c9679

well in a shinneyness competition i think it would be

1. Mirror
2. Ps3
3. Baldy man's napper

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

that was kinda my last resort if this guy doesnt get it unlocked then i will have to go down that route

@c9679

well in a shinneyness competition i think it would be

1. Mirror
2. Ps3
3. Baldy man's napper

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Nice1 lmfao ;):Clap::banana:

got it back today and all i can say is this fone is sheer class :)

just wish i could remember the password so it could log onto my wireless network :( lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

You should be able to reset your wifi password on your router? :)

I cant say enough good stuff about the N95, I think its a great phone and has the best features around...

I sold one to a guy a couple of days ago who was moaning about the price and trying to get it down, I said to him.

Do you own an MP3 Player?
- Yes, Samsung something...
Do you own a digital camera?
- Yes but the batteries dont last that long so I dont use it
Do you have sat nav in your car?
- No but im thinking of getting one...

This does all that and a lot more, so add up all those individual items and buy them all in one package :)

He did end up buying the phone :) for the full original price but because I was feeling extra generous and his girlfriend was extremely hot, I gave him a free memory card too, lol

how do i set up the satnav?

also my free texts from O2 aint came in yet ???

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Customer services: 4445 from your mobile or 08705 678 678 from a landline

4445 charged at 25p per call from your O2 Pay & Go mobile or 08705 678 678 charged at national rate.
Phone service is open 7:00am - 10:00pm Monday to Friday and 8:00am - 8:00pm at weekends

got them today :) ty bud

erm small problem now my volume button on the side doesnt work it turns the volume right down but doesnt turn it up?

as if it isnt making contact underneath?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Might be a dodgy button mate, if its still under warranty just take it to a local service center, if not they can be replaced, most shops should be able to do it for you, they arent that expensive... The button might be missing or might just be faulty.

http://www.nokia.co.uk/A4222229

Select Nokia Care Point and your area :)

its an ex-contract fone i've got bud so not under warranty

cheers bud i've have a wee look after

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

If its not over a year old, it might still be possible to get it repaired under the warranty, you dont usually need anything.

Its usually a quick fix on these so it shouldnt cost much to get it repaired from a shop, however take a look yourself first if you can get the phone apart as it might just be the button itself just stuck or dirty

how do i get into housing mate?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back