IRE Tester Needed

Don't think that's going to happen for a while seen as there still sending out revA05.

I wasn't aware that A05 cards were still being released. Thought all new cards were now factory locked to A07.

Very strange to allow A05 cards out when they know that they have been compromised and everybody is trying to get hold of them to dump.

Either way, 15 minutes in the box and the card will of updated to A07 anyway

@ Clever people can any of the current emu's ie mgcamd be used on n2 for ireland or does it have to be a new total rewrite of code or new cam?i dont want any technical answer just a simple yes or no lol obviusley they will need some recoding but thats another bridge lol

@ Clever people can any of the current emu's ie mgcamd be used on n2 for ireland or does it have to be a new total rewrite of code or new cam?i dont want any technical answer just a simple yes or no lol obviusley they will need some recoding but thats another bridge lol

I suspect there's a few cams around that could be made to work with minimal code changes.

Not sure that any could work without the odd tweak though. Most seem quite provider specific.

have a glitcher was wondering if i could help out its a mikedata glitcher what script i need etc was told need to flash the glitcher wet newd13 but dont know how im willing to help

have a glitcher was wondering if i could help out its a mikedata glitcher what script i need etc was told need to flash the glitcher wet newd13 but dont know how im willing to help

i dont think theres a public script mate someone will have to adapt the ac3 versions that are out there or lol someone gives a public dump which i very much doubt will happen lol

i dont think theres a public script mate someone will have to adapt the ac3 versions that are out there or lol someone gives a public dump which i very much doubt will happen lol
From what I have learned today anybody that has dumped the card won't share it because if it became public it could be traced back to the owner.

So could the info not be encripted into the cam.bin file? Or can this be traced?

Can anybody answer my question about sharing:
If you had a box that was able to N2 (ipbox or a box with ethernet) with no card could you still share that?

It wont work, that's a n1 unlooper. You need a unlooper with max4619 chips.
Maybe one of the guys who dumped the cards can verify that?

If you had a box that was able to N2 (ipbox or a box with ethernet) with no card could you still share that?

you mean "Can hypercam be used as a cardserver?" ;)

Hmmm interesting thread this one
so wat is needed is a t911 unlooper with 4619 chips in
someone to donate an A05 card
and a script to modify that is available and may or may not work
well like nozzer it took me a while to pop my first A88
now i do em in 3mins and bods in 20 secs so id be willing
to join the team and maybe learn somethin new:proud:
ive some A07's i havent tested but need an A05 to have a proper go:banana:
ive a few m8's lookin out but they keep bringin me back A07's :(

From what I have learned today anybody that has dumped the card won't share it because if it became public it could be traced back to the owner.

True to a large extent yes, there is much in a card image that is unique to an individual card so you really wouldn't want to be making them public.

though A07 cards coundnt be dumped just A05?
Take note of a post from nozzer earlier in thread..

Its not easy, but its possible to grow your own A07 from an A05, same way as you can grow an A3C from an earlier revision.

You'd have to have a full dump though and know how to generate the romhash in order to make the version specific romkeys.

wouldnt that be slightly different than actually dumping an a07 though mate?

Yes slighly differnet, same result :Clap:
Its how we got our A07 image.

I think trojan may have done his this way also,, but i'm sure he will confirm if not,

so, my understanding so far.
you get a A05 card.
If these cards are put into box they are updated to a07.
so, on the stream is an update sequence for the a05.
if we get this update sequence and edit it so instead of writing a a07 card it installs a memory dumper to dump out the contents of the card. (correct me if i am wrong, but this is referred to as glitching/unlooping etc.)

when we get the a05 dump, we grow the a07 dump using the unmodified sequence which is being broadcast.

so, my understanding so far.
you get a A05 card. If these cards are put into box they are updated to a07.

Yes, usually takes 15 mins or so to update.

so, on the stream is an update sequence for the a05.

Yes, the cards are updated via Emm's, same way as N1 cards.

if we get this update sequence and edit it so instead of writing a a07 card it installs a memory dumper to dump out the contents of the card. (correct me if i am wrong, but this is referred to as glitching/unlooping etc.)

No, you cant ever edit Emm's. They are encrypted using a private RSA key that only UPC/Kudelski know. The card only has the the paired RSA decryption keyset. You cannot encrypt Emm's from the information on the card.

Glitching is something rather different. It is in effect a manipulation of the hardware clock line and/or power supply line in such a way that you cause the card to malfunction. Very occasionally the card will malfunction in such a way that causes the execution of beneficial code (perhaps something you loaded into the I/O buffers before the glitch).

when we get the a05 dump, we grow the a07 dump using the unmodified sequence which is being broadcast.

No, you have to grow the dump using something called a card simulator. It cannot be done in a real card (unless you want to permanently lock the card).

Back