IPTV On Vodafone ISP

jfish

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone run IPTV on Vodafone ISP and can provide feedback

I am on VM been perfect for me, mate on Vodafone and constantly bufering for hiim

He did a speed test and gets 50 MB/sec which is more than enough

I am on VM been perfect for me, mate on Vodafone and constantly bufering for hiim

Is he using the same iptv provider as you and is he using a vpn.

Vodafone are known to throttle iptv use a vpn

My iptv f***ed up seriously last night on VM.

Was watching the undercard and was flawless until the 6th round of the penultimate fight. It then started to buffer terribly, perhaps 5 seconds of action followed by 10-20 seconds of buffering, unwatchable.
This was through my phone with pia running.

Tried it on my Firestick and it was every bit as bad but seemed worse as I now had it on the big screen. Moved to my bedroom and tried it through my T98 android box running openvpn. Far better but each round lasted about 6 minutes. As the countdown to the round reached about 1m 30s the stream would go back to something like 2m 45s. This would usually then repeat itself and all of a sudden the action had skipped into the next round.
I gave up on the 10th round and switched off. Pretty sure with all the faffing about the actual real fight was probably over and done with anyway.

Disappointing as my iptv is usually really quite good. I tried several different vpn servers and even tried without but it refused to clear then. Due to it working flawlessly a short while before I assume that it was a supplier problem rather than any action VM took. Well, I hope so :rolleyes:

Is he using the same iptv provider as you and is he using a vpn.

same IPTV provider, am sure he said happens with VPN on and off

asked him to tehther his firestick to his phone and see if improves that way can for certain say its an ISP issue

Depends on your suppler and how well known the DNS is , as they use that to block your ITPV

surely good providers refresh DNS regular i know mine does

Mine does have built in VPN ,not sure who it s or how good it is ,I also have surfshark as well

VPN can make it buffer , so try it without and see if you can log in first , if not your DNS is being blocked so you will have to use a VPN

Reactions: gez
I never need a vpn and I am on VM….

Reactions: gez
same IPTV provider, am sure he said happens with VPN on and off

asked him to tehther his firestick to his phone and see if improves that way can for certain say its an ISP issue
Sounds like it could be is ISP tbh.

All this is a bit of an eye opener for me, 2 years ago was advised that I needed VPN to protect myself, got 2 year deal for price of 1 year .won't renew n October but see how it runs and if necessary use the inbuilt one if problems occur.
All these posts you guys make may seem obvious to you but to the likes of me (not really computer savvy) is damm helpful, especially when you explain it in simple pure English. I salute you very clever people and that's exactly why I stay with wonderful forum👏👏👏👏👏👏

Back