iphone dw app nag

Nice one mickie :)

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So much easier to navigate the forum :)
Bliss lol

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks a lot mickie can now browse easier when out and about at work: multi :

oh crap all i get when logged in is "tapatalk security error you may not have permission to access" same prob i had befor through 3g on my iphone 4. it has and is working fine with 3 other forums.

have you tried removing tapatalk from your iphone and re installing it, because its working fine my end, is your phone jail broken maybe thats an issue, im not that clued up on this stuff try giving biffo a shout he is your man for this job.

oh crap all i get when logged in is "tapatalk security error you may not have permission to access" same prob i had befor through 3g on my iphone 4. it has and is working fine with 3 other forums.

I used to have the same problem, until I removed an app called Onavo which compresses all data. So if you have that installed too and a reinstall of tapatalk doesn't fix it might be worthwhile removing Onavo too.

i have never installed onavo. i will look though. yes i am jailbroken and have reinstalled and updated tapa

thanx for re-enabling tapa :) its certainly better than browsing from safari :)

i dont understand why im having bother still. i have read about iphone 4 having issue with tappa on 3g and it something to do with some sort of security header or something. but i only have the issue with dw. i have 3 other forums loaded on tappa all of which are working fine.

Me either Rawsy, I have not done anything just uploaded the files that they give you... there is no plugin either its just uploads to a folder and your phones do the rest?

Mick

I will join and ask at the tappatalk forum this weekend

Great job Mick, good to have dw back on Tapatalk. :Clap:

Back