iphone dw app nag

rawsy

DW F1 Champ 2010, 14, 19, 20 and 22
VIP Member
Reaction score
is the issue with the app that it still need compiling? if so i have a friend with an mac is it a simple process i would be happy to help if i can?

whats happening with the app please???

i cant beleive it dw is iphoneist . im shocked lol

come on guys why is this thread beign ignored? please can we have an answer or at least let us know how / if we can help.

i know things are up in the air i would just like an update pretty please.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure they are doing whats needed when they can afford to spend the time. I am guessing Mick might even have a life outside the forum ;) and upgrading to a totally new software on a board this size would in no doubt will encounter some not foreseen issues, hence the time to rectify everything to work as it should.

i am sure it will be ready when its ready.

;)

Mickie has been working non stop last few weeks on the site with the upgrade
things have taken a back seat while doing this in his work and personal life, so he has decided to take a few days out to catch up on things :)

I'm sure your request will be sorted real soon :)

just out of curioisity will this iphone app work on the new ipad 2!!!

think we will have to trade are iphones in for an android phone lol.

I know you have already had offer of a mac.

But I have just built one and am finished Uni for the summer so could get it complied if need be.

James.

Any updates? Please I'm begging you to get the app sorted, browsing dw is truly awful with the new style on my iPhone and I need my daily fix :(

I'll kiss you lol

I have given the zip format to one of the members with a mac to pack it into an APK, but he is having a little difficulty with it.

I actually ordered a IMAC but I am having problems with apple and I am not sure when it will arrive, but hopefully we have this up and running sometime this weekend?

Mick

I have given the zip format to one of the members with a mac to pack it into an APK, but he is having a little difficulty with it.

I actually ordered a IMAC but I am having problems with apple and I am not sure when it will arrive, but hopefully we have this up and running sometime this weekend?

Mick

thanx mick, despite the inability to wait quietly, i really do apprieciate the work put into this :)

Back