iphone dw app nag

No problem James, I really want members to have this too!

Regards
Mick

Compiling on iPhone 3.0

I know it's old but these guys recon they have compiled apps on their phones with out the need for a mac. Might this help?

does the tappa plug in cost money? if so i am willing to donate. im sure there are others who feel the same. please dont flame me anyone i use my phone a lot and i am also trying to think of ways to help.

i wish i could

A Member tried to help us with the app but could not compile it at all.

Unless someone else can compile the app, it will have to wait.

Sorry about that I did try.

Mick

ill ask around i have a friend with a mac but he says the os is too old to compile apps? at what stage is the app at mick? is written but not compiled or does it need signing? i am trying to read up on this and may have to try and get osx running on my pc (that might be fun lol)

Its been made via the vbulletin site but that is all I know.

but its just folders, it needs to be compiled into an app.

Mick

if we cant have an iphone app, can we at least have tapatalk working again? :)

ok i have been trying to get hackingtosh working on my pc so i can have a go at compiling this damn app but it just wont have it. im at a loss i cannot get the virtual macheine to recognise the snow leapard osx? i have tried everything to convert the .dmg of the os to iso it just wont have it. here are the instructions if anyone else wants to try or has any ideas of what i can do

I have tried this too Rawsy, without success.

I have resigned myself to buying a IMAC, I actually went to buy one about 2 weeks back but it was a little off the budget then, but in two weeks I will have one.

That is why I said hold on two weeks, and it will be uploaded to Itunes and everyone will have it.

Regards
Mick

earwig has a mac maybe he could look at it ?

well i will continue my efforts even if they are in vein. i dont like to be beat lol. a mate works with macs at work so he is going to burn leopard snow off for me, i think the format of the os is the source of my problems.

tell me mick am i right in thinking that the iphone developers sdk is needed that costs $99?

well i will continue my efforts even if they are in vein. i dont like to be beat lol. a mate works with macs at work so he is going to burn leopard snow off for me, i think the format of the os is the source of my problems.

tell me mick am i right in thinking that the iphone developers sdk is needed that costs $99?

how the hell is the apple app market so big if this is the pain that all dev's have to go through to make apps lol

A Member tried to help us with the app but could not compile it at all.

Unless someone else can compile the app, it will have to wait.

Sorry about that I did try.

Mick

Mick, I'm still on a Mac, send it to me you can use my email I registered with and I'll see what I can do.

I've got the latest SDK and X-Code, but not sure what you have made the app with (Flash or something else). Found a program that will compile it for me so just need the files to test now.

Back