iPad ipad 2 help please

diesel

Member ++
Reaction score
hi all my lad broke his screen so i replaced it myself broke the wifi though .doh. clipped new 1 in and the signal is so weak you have to be ontop of router any ideas please..thanks in advance..

Not done this on mine (yet!) but wifi seems be a problem with poor connection being the most likely cause after a screen change.

I'd try it on someone else's wifi first but I reckon you'll be opening it up again to thoroughly check connections :(

hi all my lad broke his screen so i replaced it myself broke the wifi though .doh. clipped new 1 in and the signal is so weak you have to be ontop of router any ideas please..thanks in advance..

The only way you can improve the wifi is another hack fix by attaching a small copper wire or the like to the wifi and run it along the inside side of ipad like a mini Ariel so to speak..
Maybe also try a complete factory reset to remove wifi stats bin file or using itunes a complete reinstall of OS.

if you have done the reset all settings and tried the restore and you still have the same problem , its something either broke or not fitted correctly , open it it up again and check everything is correct ,

Back