Intruder alarm help

Ademco what mate? - Possibly will say on the sticker Ademco Microtec.....This is an early version of the Galaxy, possibly an 8,16(+) or 18..
Also an idea on age?? Another option is an Ademco Accord Xpc..
Once you find out pm me and if i have the manual i'll upload it to the download section
Edit: If possible upload some pics of the panel/keypad and I'll see if I recognise the panel

Hi

Wow what a quick reply. There is no sticker seems it may have been took off. Did go n the ademco website and just couldnt find the correct looking panel.

Probably will upload pics and thanks for your help in the meantime I will have a look around under the models you mention and see if its one of them.

Regards

Hi

A couple of images attached not sure if they are good enough, took this on a crappy camera hope its good enough to id alarm.

Regards

Edit: Wierd thing is on image there actually seems to be some sort of alarm model id but in actual fact there is nothing there at all...spooky. Will take another look tomorrow with a better camera and see if I can make out model number on panel cover, the keypad is clear enough though.

Last edited:
Hi

Just like to say thanks to Marty, he identified my alarm and uploaded the user manual and with that alarm id was able to find some other info and combination of that and the user manual was able to sort my problem out.

Regards

Hi

Hoping Marty or anyone else can help. Marty helped me out with my Ademco Accord alarm few months back and its fine but I just need help with exit and entry timers which I havent managed to sort out.

I couldnt find the info for this on the manual, the exit is okish but the entry as soon as you open door alarm goes off, nuisance for the neighbours when I get in late.

Regards

Back