Suggestion Electrical section

Pete-electrical

Member ++
Reaction score
Hey,

So I was having a search and see there are several electrical discussions and threads but there does not seem to be an electrical section (that I can find … if there is a link or something to help me find it would be great)

There seem to be electrical downloads under computing in an electrical section on the downloads part of the site but there does not seem to be a corresponding electrical section for posts and discussion so I wondered if this would be a section worth adding to discuss electrics and electrical courses ? Or even a courses or study section that could have different sections or discussions under it for different courses. I am well versed in other subjects/topics and could post help and advice if anyone was studying anything else I am experienced in.

I am on the 2365 and have passed the first couple of exams but there seems to be a lot more to remember and calculate now and I have a feeling I will have several questions that I would probably post if there was a section.

Hey,

So I was having a search and see there are several electrical discussions and threads but there does not seem to be an electrical section (that I can find … if there is a link or something to help me find it would be great)

There seem to be electrical downloads under computing in an electrical section on the downloads part of the site but there does not seem to be a corresponding electrical section for posts and discussion so I wondered if this would be a section worth adding to discuss electrics and electrical courses ? Or even a courses or study section that could have different sections or discussions under it for different courses. I am well versed in other subjects/topics and could post help and advice if anyone was studying anything else I am experienced in.

I am on the 2365 and have passed the first couple of exams but there seems to be a lot more to remember and calculate now and I have a feeling I will have several questions that I would probably post if there was a section.
Hey Pete, I'm an electrical tutor so if you need any help with bits then let me know. Hope it's going well.

Hey Pete, I'm an electrical tutor so if you need any help with bits then let me know. Hope it's going well.
Widdler, It is so good to see a new member contributing by offering help to other members. I hope that you will enjoy the forum and become a long standing member.

Widdler, It is so good to see a new member contributing by offering help to other members. I hope that you will enjoy the forum and become a long standing member.
Cheers, I'll do my best. There's lots of great discussions here well I'll be useless and hopefully learn myself - but electricians training is my bag.

Back