interference between computer and my technomate

Adeel004

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi peeps,

When I have my computer on, my technomate always half the time lags saying "no internet connection" but if I put my computer off my technomate never lags and it always shows my static ip ?

please can anyone help ?

Thanks,
adeel004

Hi there,

thanks for the quick reply, my dhcp is ticked and the information are exactly right but it lags if I put my computer on but it works perfectly if my pc is off ?

and my receiver is tm 500 super

Thanks,
adeel004

Last edited:
the pc ip : 192.168.1.11

tm ip : 192.168.1.2

but the tm ip traffic still goes to my pc one

can you give me a link for a image that is working for the tm500 super please ?

+pls the current image is the IQ team version 3.00

thanks,
adeel004

I don't know which image does not have the issue you have highlighted, but there are older images on Digidude's site. The TM one crashed and they lost their old images. I suppose it will be a case of trial and error.
Go to Digidude's site, try the image you want
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Bear in mind that the latest images are combined for the TM600 and TM500s.

Please post back which image does not have the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I downloaded the image but still get the no internet connection ?

plz can any1 help ?

First off try fixing the ethernet card in the PC at non-autosense i.e. if you have 100M LAN set the card at 100M, half duplex.

Some cards 'panic' under certain network conditions and the result is a broadcast storm which robs bandwidth.

You can also try a new network card as it may be faulty - they're only about £15.

Obviously, you've scanned for virus/malware?

Last edited:
PC M8 - I'm wondering if the PC has picked summat up that is grabbing bandwidth...

Virus-scan then Malwarebytes (both in safe mode with networking, update before scan).

hi mate,

as I am in safe mode the technomate i really working 100 % with no lags. in addition, with malwarebytes i did uic scan and it still has not found any virus ? can i try it with full scan ?

thanks
adeel004

Yes, do a full scan, what's the anti-virus? Malwaresbytes is for malware, if you have no AV then try AVG Free. Not all drivers load in safe mode so I would also check for updates when the scans have completed...

feel free to upload the files to download section :)

I don't know which image does not have the issue you have highlighted, but there are older images on Digidude's site. The TM one crashed and they lost their old images. I suppose it will be a case of trial and error.
Go to Digidude's site, try the image you want
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Bear in mind that the latest images are combined for the TM600 and TM500s.

Please post back which image does not have the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
TBH, M8, I think the clue lies in the fact that it works fine when the PC is in safe mode. While the image may have an issue and need fixed I think that's a red-herring IMHO.

Hve you tried to turn off DHCP and then access your router and turn off extra security features such as firewall your pc firewall should be ok and map port, ip to the box, it may help as a lot of routers are crap unless you do so ( what make is your router? ). I dont think its down to the pc more like router ahh and is your router firmware ok.

Back