install cccam commando 14.3 image

hi guys im used to just being able to automatically download cccam from within the image itself, so iv never done it manually, can anyone help where i need to put cccam, im assuming its var/etc, and what files do i actually need for the latest cccam, i can make the config file so thats ok just need the actual cam, cant seem to find any, lol. all help much appreciated as im stuck here till i get this sorted!

Hiya mate im stuck here aswel only diff is this is my first box d500s.any help would be gr8!

Hi

stuck on this, downloaded files but when i put them in the folders etc it still wont find them, even renaming just to cccam

would appreciate some help if possible. pm's fine

hey guys, does anyone know if i can reboot this image from a browser on my laptop.

does this image run ok as a server for cccam anybody using it as such. cheers.

On later versions of 14.7 an option to keep emulators active during standby was added. Not sure when prioritising OsCam was introduced, but don't think it was 14.3. Best to go to 15

You can use yweb and remote to restart it.

On later versions of 14.7 an option to keep emulators active during standby was added. Not sure when prioritising OsCam was introduced, but don't think it was 14.3. Best to go to 15

You can use yweb and remote to restart it.
didnt realise there was now a 15, can i just upgrade from 14.7 or does it need a fresh install mate.

Back