India to cancel Australia tour

Well here's to a whitewash to Pakistan in their next series. Raise your glasses.

This is sounding more like a India vs Pakistan thread than the subject at hand. The reality is that Pakistan have NEVER beaten India in a ICC Tournament and that record still stands. Pakistan have lost every time whenever the two teams have met. I hope that this puts to bed who the better of the two teams are and stops the rubbishing of India's recent great achievments (in addition to the fantastic win vs Pakistan in the T20 World Cup Final) :Clap:

In Australia's case they seem to be not too good in the 'taking' it department. They seem to have brought the game to new lows so far as sledging and unsportsman like conduct goes. Even the Aussie media have had enough of Ricky Ponting and his merry men. The Sydney moring Herald has called for Ponting to be sacked for his 'abrasive and arrogant behaviour'

I think the story goes that Ponting who understands some Punjabi overheard HS call AS a bandhur (monkey) and went running to the school teacher to cry racism regardless of the context the word was used. Seems like the Aussies can dish it but not take it lol.

The BCCI are much more powerful than the ICC now, the money that Indian cricket generates far outweighs the earning cabability of the ICC. However by asking for Bucknor to be removed is a big mistake IMO. Once teams start dictating what umpire they want to officiate in their matches, it will only lead to problems in the long run. This unfortunate trend was started by Pakistan with the DH incident and now it seems to have set precedent with the Asian teams dictating what officials they want umpiring their matches if things aren't going their way. I hope that the ICC can stand upto this but I doubt they can. Malcolm Speed is far too weak to be running world cricket.

I'm off to Oz today and cant wait to read all of the papers regarding this matter. I have spoken with my Aussie associates and they are deeply embarassed by the whole affair. It seems the Aussies have brought world cricket to a new low with the win at all costs mentality - Its just not cricket.

I hope that the series isn't called off as I'm due at the next test match but if the ban against HS stands we should call off the series.

This is sounding more like a India vs Pakistan thread than the subject at hand. The reality is that Pakistan have NEVER beaten India in a ICC Tournament and that record still stands. Pakistan have lost every time whenever the two teams have met. I hope that this puts to bed who the better of the two teams are and stops the rubbishing of India's recent great achievments (in addition to the fantastic win vs Pakistan in the T20 World Cup Final) :Clap:

Just for your information that any international game is an ICC recognised tournament. As for India v Pakistan just look at the overall record it shows who is better. The thing is you lot are trying to divert attention to this so that the situation with Australia isn't discussed.

First get you facts right!

[SIGN][EVIL]The tournament that India and Australia are playing is an ICC recognised tournament so don't talk shit![/EVIL][/SIGN]

Just for your information that any international game is an ICC recognised tournament. As for India v Pakistan just look at the overall record it shows who is better. The thing is you lot are trying to divert attention to this so that the situation with Australia isn't discussed.

First get you facts right!

[SIGN][EVIL]The tournament that India and Australia are playing is an ICC recognised tournament so don't talk shit![/EVIL][/SIGN]

I see that you didnt learn anything from your last ban. No need for the profanities, this is a public forum with some jnr members. Try and act your post count if possible (although the speed in which you got there questions the actual quality and content of your posts)

Since you are ignorant to history and not aware of the facts I'll hold your hand and help you better understand English. Firstly go to www.dictionary.com and check out

a) tournament
b) series

Once you understand the difference between a tournament and a series you'll be better equipped to have a conversation with adults about cricket.

Tell you what why dont you state exactly when Pakistan have beaten India in an ICC tournament instead of ranting and spoiling this thread. Better still why dont you start a new thread so that we can discuss in detail although it would be very short since it has never happened in ICC history. I double, triple super duper dare you to find one instance.

Currently Australia are playing India in a ICC Test Match S E R I E S
India beat Pakistan in the ICC T20 World Cup Final which was a T O U R N A M E N T
India have NEVER lost to Pakistan in an ICC T O U R N A M E N T Never ever clever dever ever..

Seriously Ronaldo121 if you wish to discuss this dont spoil this thread, just start a new one as this is a rather interesting topic.

In Australia's case they seem to be not too good in the 'taking' it department. They seem to have brought the game to new lows so far as sledging and unsportsman like conduct goes. Even the Aussie media have had enough of Ricky Ponting and his merry men. The Sydney moring Herald has called for Ponting to be sacked for his 'abrasive and arrogant behaviour'

I think the story goes that Ponting who understands some Punjabi overheard HS call AS a bandhur (monkey) and went running to the school teacher to cry racism regardless of the context the word was used. Seems like the Aussies can dish it but not take it lol.

The BCCI are much more powerful than the ICC now, the money that Indian cricket generates far outweighs the earning cabability of the ICC. However by asking for Bucknor to be removed is a big mistake IMO. Once teams start dictating what umpire they want to officiate in their matches, it will only lead to problems in the long run. This unfortunate trend was started by Pakistan with the DH incident and now it seems to have set precedent with the Asian teams dictating what officials they want umpiring their matches if things aren't going their way. I hope that the ICC can stand upto this but I doubt they can. Malcolm Speed is far too weak to be running world cricket.

I'm off to Oz today and cant wait to read all of the papers regarding this matter. I have spoken with my Aussie associates and they are deeply embarassed by the whole affair. It seems the Aussies have brought world cricket to a new low with the win at all costs mentality - Its just not cricket.

I hope that the series isn't called off as I'm due at the next test match but if the ban against HS stands we should call off the series.

Personally i don't have time for your crap! I COULDN'T CARE LES WHAT YOU THINK CAUSE TO ME YOUR JUST A PIECE OF :toiletcla

So get lost, your full of it and its not only you there is another culprit!

I was having a debate in hear about the Australia and India situation but for some reason the Pakistan team seems to be bought into it and then you talk about world cup events. Strange i think you should be more concerned about not getting WHITEWASHED PMSL

I now don't want to discuss anything with you! Yes India has a better record in world events versus pakistan but overall Pakistan has dominated against India in series as the records show.

Anyway here to a whitewash :drink::beer:

I have a similar argument with my mate.He was born in this country but supports the West Indies and not England at cricket yet when it come to football its Arsenal and England.I say why dont you support Barbados or Jamaica!!
Amazing how ppl become so patriotic about there teams due to where your from.
Sorry if this isnt about the thread but it seems others have deviated.

Might want to stick to coke...........lmao
So he carries on about india pakistan games. Instead of telling others to stick to the thread, why dont you?

i'll do what i wanna do, no need for you to tell me what to do! As a matter of fact it was you who bought another team into it.

I am happy to discuss Australia v India in this thread

:roflmao:

Hi what the hell is this all about if someone has made a racist comment towards another player he deserves all he gets this is not india pakistan this is australia india just another comment about the last match umpires were a disgrace specilly steve bucknor and third umpire on stumping decision ****

Hi what the hell is this all about if someone has made a racist comment towards another player he deserves all he gets this is not india pakistan this is australia india just another comment about the last match umpires were a disgrace specilly steve bucknor and third umpire on stumping decision ****

well said zaff, good to see you, you been keeping quiet lately. Did you get that motor???

well said zaff, good to see you, you been keeping quiet lately. Did you get that motor???

Hi yes got the motor setup and working great i was expecting another pm from you from the last ind v pak series ***

I now don't want to discuss anything with you! Yes India has a better record in world events versus pakistan but overall Pakistan has dominated against India in series as the records show.

Ahhh thats a bit better. For the record Pakistan have NEVER beaten Indian in an ICC tournament so its not a better record but a 'whitewash' in your terms or a 100% record or Beats International, whichever tickles your fancy. Face it India are Pakistans HooDoo team. You just cant beat us. :nopity:

I wont even start about the last test match series in which you failed to win a game. :nopity:

You really dont know boo about cricket. You're that loud foul mouthed fan thats gets on everyones tits and puts other true Pakistani fans down with your infantile comments. Next time try two syllable swear words, you may even impress some of the younger boys and get yourself an internet boyfriend :hubbahubba:

Mmmm you want me to get lost lol. If I was standing in front of you, you're the one who'd be needing the toilet PMSL.

@andyfuk - I think the PC term for it is a misguided sense of patriotism.

Ronaldo is simply a big hypocrite, he rants on about how india cant take being beaten yet he is the first to whine and cry when pakistan or man united get beaten (or his beloved Ronaldo gets dissed).

I now predict i will be called a sh**head

anyway back on topic i dont see how you can ban a player for racism without adequate evidence, it was based on the hearsay of a couple of aussie players and the captain who doesnt say he actually heard the racism himself. The umpires didnt hear anything, the mic stumps didnt pick up anything. And how can the word of an aussie player be accepted over another Indian player who was right there (Tendulkar). Its a load of bull.
I also feel India went too far in their protests in demanding Bucknor be removed. If i remember this is the first time i have heard of Bucknor making such big mistakes in a game, he is probably the major umpire i think is the best.

Mmmm you want me to get lost lol. If I was standing in front of you, you're the one who'd be needing the toilet PMSL.

@andyfuk - I think the PC term for it is a misguided sense of patriotism.

Yeah i ain't surprised i'd be needing the toilet do you look that fookin ugly that i would need to puke up you nerd!

Ronaldo is simply a big hypocrite, he rants on about how india cant take being beaten yet he is the first to whine and cry when pakistan or man united get beaten (or his beloved Ronaldo gets dissed).

I now predict i will be called a sh**head

anyway back on topic i dont see how you can ban a player for racism without adequate evidence, it was based on the hearsay of a couple of aussie players and the captain who doesnt say he actually heard the racism himself. The umpires didnt hear anything, the mic stumps didnt pick up anything. And how can the word of an aussie player be accepted over another Indian player who was right there (Tendulkar). Its a load of bull.
I also feel India went too far in their protests in demanding Bucknor be removed. If i remember this is the first time i have heard of Bucknor making such big mistakes in a game, he is probably the major umpire i think is the best.

Where was my last ran when Pakistan lost?

Where is my last rant when United lost?

You simply need to back up your statement

As for the record India are shit simple as remember Bangladesh they fooked you at the world cup. So don't first look at your team then talk about others.

Yes Munkey your right i don't know much about Cricket as i don't watch it much but i know we are better then you. :handball:

Hi can someone put the end to this now it,s gone far enough people are getting personal now no good for the forum civilised discussion only please

Hi can someone put the end to this now it,s gone far enough people are getting personal now no good for the forum civilised discussion only please

Think theres only two culprits who seem very passionate about their cricket and their origin.

Back