India to cancel Australia tour

i don't understand why you have to bring Pakistan or any other country into this fr that matter as this thread is based on Indias tour of Australia

As for you and your obbsession with Pakistan and India matches look at the overall statistics in terms of matches played and matches won and you will FIND THAT PAKISTAN HAS A SUPERIOR RECORD IN HEAD TO HEADS. Enough said i think!!!

:Drums:

lol.. agreed mate.. its like Ireland.. they are gonna keep boasting for the rest of thier lifes that they won from pakistan... 20 20 World Cup was a p1ss take.. big deal if they won it..

Last edited:
lol.. agreed mate.. its like Ireland.. they are gonna keep boasting for the rest of thier lifes that they wont from pakistan... 20 20 World Cup was a p1ss take.. big deal if they won it..

And can you blame Ireland, they played a brilliant game and got their just reward...Fair play to them if they talk about it for the rest of their lives. As for India in the Twenty20, it doesn't matter how many times they win they'll go on about it. Like Man utd fans do when they beat Liverpool, its all part of the game.

its just a game mate.. anyhow there should be plenty tissues going round to dry the eyes.. as the ban has been lifted and the umpire has been changed... yawn !!

Well now the bans lifted and what does that say...Were the australian papers not making enough money, so a stunt like this could boost sales??? Perhaps tv could have been a factor. Australian tv expected to set a record in the next game!

Both the Australian and Indian teams met before the series beginning and agreed there would be no racial sledging of any kind. The Indian crowds were an utter disgrace when Australia was recently there and if we were to act like they did we would be thrown out of any arena in this country. If anyone has seen footage of what happened in India , they will know what a disgrace their crowds are by anyones standards.

Ricky Ponting correctly reported a racial jibe that was made at Symonds. I have no doubt the Indians would do the same. It was agreed there would be none of this kind of behaviour under any circumstances.

There is no doubt the umpiring was of a poor standard , it was certainly the worst I have ever seen by Steve Buckner. But like players , umpires also put in the occasional bad performance. I have seen plenty of performances that have been as bad or worse by umpires of almost every nationality including Australia and everyone has taken it on the chin and moved on.

But no matter what happens , we have umpires for a reason and their decision is final. We also have discliplinary panels to deal with serious complaints. Singh was found guilty and I cant see how he is being " hard done by " by getting a 3 match suspension.

I see that Buckner has now been removed for the next match which was what India demanded. They have also demanded that Singh's 3 match penalty be removed.

With India's carry on , the whole game must now totally change with every single decision going to a third umpire as they have now opened a gigantic can of worms.

As to those who are bagging Australia , I can only presume that the tall poppy syndrome is at work as usual. They play hard and they have abided by all umpiring decisions. In the end , it was an absolutely fantastic win , one of the best I have seen but it will be remembered for all the wrong reasons.

It would seem that India seem to think they have the ability to control and dictate what the policies and decisions of the ICC should be.

(the above summary 'borrowed' from someone else on another forum, but I couldn't agree more)

No crowds are saints. If you watch cricket enough youll remember india's tour of england a few years back. When Tendulkar lost his wicket, a pi55ed fan ran on the pitch and walked off with him applauding him. Nothing was ever said about that, so crowd abuse goes on in every ground. Also did you watch all the game???? or are you getting into a thread watching other peoples comments?

No crowds are saints. If you watch cricket enough youll remember india's tour of england a few years back. When Tendulkar lost his wicket, a pi55ed fan ran on the pitch and walked off with him applauding him. Nothing was ever said about that, so crowd abuse goes on in every ground. Also did you watch all the game???? or are you getting into a thread watching other peoples comments?

Hardly a good comparison to compare the act of one pissed fan to the way the Indian crowd carried on in India mate.
As for quoting someone elses quote, at least I owned up to it and didn't claim it to be my own. I just happen to agree wholeheartedly with his views.

Now its ok for one pissed fan to run on the pitch when a wicket falls. And nothing heard, sends out a good message, you still didnt answer my question... did u watch the game???

someone here is getting so peed off come on Australia get the whitewash put them in their places. The thing is the Aussies are good enough to do their talking with the bat and ball the team has sheer quality just look at their batting line up Ponting, Hayden and Hussey all 3 are world class. Expect the next match to be a cracker. Australia to stretch their unbeaten run even further.

Also i hear that Hogg has been charged for an offence similar to Harbhajan Singh

lol.. agreed mate.. its like Ireland.. they are gonna keep boasting for the rest of thier lifes that they won from pakistan... 20 20 World Cup was a p1ss take.. big deal if they won it..

You better believe we are gonna keep boasting....lol and it was the cricket world cup....YES the world cup...lol

Now its ok for one pissed fan to run on the pitch when a wicket falls. And nothing heard, sends out a good message, you still didnt answer my question... did u watch the game???

You're good at putting words in peoples mouths. Ever considered a career in media? lol
I never said it's ok. But the actions of one man, who was pissed compared to the mob of hundreds (maybe thousands) of Indian fans shouting and holding up signs with racial villifications is no comparison. But if you keep harping on it long enough, it might in your eyes. :nopity:
Oh and if it makes you happy, I watched the game.

Finally.... If you call those signs racist then you can call the aussie signs racist, call the english signs racist , S African signs racist. You'll see all sorts of signs, examples 'curried kangaroo' 'curried singh' and the rest. Exactly what were you refferring to?

Nice to see others supporting others. Shame they can't show the same support for their own team!!

Some people just love the game so don't care who wins as long as there is no racism involved. I remember Symonds on the receiving end when they toured India he was getting the monkey chants from the crowd. It seems that the Indians don't like him much lol!

Heres to a whitewash :drink::drink::drink:

Again, racism from either side should not be allowed. I already mentioned my view on that in my first post (second in this thread)
As for those two links you posted, I personally don't find "show us your visas" anywhere near as insulting as "monkey" but that doesn't mean it should be allowed. Strange they couldn't find anyone afterwards that was actually insulted by it.

Back