Important Questions about Irn Bru.

any one remember barrs jusoda was a fizzy orange drink much the same as Fanta now.:proud:

I always thought Jusoda was watery pish.

Orangina was also made by Barrs, that was a bit better, it came in a wee round bottle which you had to shake to get all the orangy bits mixed properly.

orangina.gif

I think you can still buy Orangina.

The absolute worst drink I ever bought was Barrs Peppermint, WTF was that all about?

Can get nearly everything here mate but its' all crap and comes from Farmfoods near enough.
Nothing tastes the same. Used to use a chippy called Jimmy Splits' that always had brown sauce mixed with vinegar on the counter.
Down here there is no free sauce on the counter, shouldn't be talking about food anyway. Why did I post in the fitness section, lol.

Chookey

Pmsl
And they wonder why we struggle with pasta north of the border.

@Witchy-- i didn't know Barrs made orangina, for some stupid reason i always thought that was French, no idea why.

@ Gav, 80p for a pint of tennents???

aye mate

i was shocked when i seen it, so shocked i had to buy 16 just to make sure it was right!!

its single cans, some are mabye bashed or that but still drinkable!!

in the lidl at motherwell a few weeks back, next to the polis station :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Chris..i think they still have a factory up in Netherton just outside Wishaw mate. Gavin may not like it but by fook he canny half empty a drinks cupboard.:proud:.He was at my bit in july for my girls' 18th and him and his mates(including my nephew) showed us oldies what to drink and how to drink it. Stevie Robertson(route 351 in the work) and me got our eyes well and truly opened...as well as the bottles!!!!

yas!!

and that was before we departed for the delights of the Hamilton Palace!

btw wits the numbers of all the single chicks that were at that party?

When we came back to your bit after 4am lol you dont want to know what happened on your sofa!! lol

i got out before i could be accused, when i seen daylight i though time to go!! i missed hamil lying on the road!! lol

every channel on your dbox had bloody micheal jackson on it!!!!

lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back