Important Questions about Irn Bru.

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
1. Does anyone know if any of the Barrs factories have a shop?

2. Does anyone know if Barrs Cola comes in 2L plastic bottles?

1. Does anyone know if any of the Barrs factories have a shop?

2. Does anyone know if Barrs Cola comes in 2L plastic bottles?

You planning another detox with that Cola then Mr W.....:proud:

You planning another detox with that Cola then Mr W.....:proud:

fs, i mind that thread!!

the shit was running oot yer arse as pure as the cola itself

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Legend has it that Iron Brew was originally made of molten iron, straight out of the blast furnace, and coloured with Scottish ginger hair (veracity of this rumour is doubtful). The spelling was then probably bastardised to Irn Bru and sold as a brand.

its actually wild haggis piss mate

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Last edited by a moderator:
Popular Scottish soft drink. Bright orange in colour. Tastes of bubblegum, with a hint of iron. Made in Scotland, from Girders.

irn bru is pish

barrs cola is pish

its all pish!

tennets is thee best

80p for a pint can from lidl lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Popular Scottish soft drink. Bright orange in colour. Tastes of bubblegum, with a hint of iron. Made in Scotland, from Girders.

actually made in newcastle mate, wallsend a think or that way on anyway, seen the factory the otherday. lol

actually made in newcastle mate, wallsend a think or that way on anyway, seen the factory the otherday. lol

thats just the cheap poison we send to the english, Not sure if the Parkhead is still operating but they have another one in westfield cubernauld

Chris..i think they still have a factory up in Netherton just outside Wishaw mate. Gavin may not like it but by fook he canny half empty a drinks cupboard.:proud:.He was at my bit in july for my girls' 18th and him and his mates(including my nephew) showed us oldies what to drink and how to drink it. Stevie Robertson(route 351 in the work) and me got our eyes well and truly opened...as well as the bottles!!!!

just cumbernauld then :) not been in to parhead much since I gave up my season ticket

Project1-1.jpg

Chris..i think they still have a factory up in Netherton just outside Wishaw mate. Gavin may not like it but by fook he canny half empty a drinks cupboard.:proud:.He was at my bit in july for my girls' 18th and him and his mates(including my nephew) showed us oldies what to drink and how to drink it. Stevie Robertson(route 351 in the work) and me got our eyes well and truly opened...as well as the bottles!!!!

ahah thats use Mwell fans for you tho, Supporting them would drive you to drink :)

18th mate :) you will need to bring her in to work till i met her ;)

Take it you heard lister back too

Last edited:
Back