Image for 500t

i use a f to coax connecter to connect my ct100 cable feed to dreambox

ok i have flashed gemini 3.10 also to my 500t, have also uploaded the newer terrestrial.xml file mgb provided.just have to wait till sunday to see what happens.

@mgb.........i have taken a look at the services file myslef and notice that there are only about 60 services(channels), is this normal for chorus or will i pick up the rest when i scan?

thanks

There are only 11 frequencies available for chorus digital mmds.
If they would shut down analogue mmds like NTL another 11 frequencies would be possible.

Well I went down to teh mates and set up the 500 t with the service file etc that we got earlier in the week on this forum. All the channels are showing EPG and next and previous programs.But they will not clear. Tried all the different cams and even installed a few different images to no avail.I feel I am so close yet I cannot figure out why the channels will not clear.I think we really need a working image from ray123 if we are to sort this out. I have a feeling that we need an older emu or something like that.My head is wrecked at this stage.Thanks all for the help so far.

You simply need the keyfile for the chosen emu and installed rom files. A uk modded gemini include all you need. You have to wait a few minutes for the autoupdate.

@mgb - A guy in roscommon has a chorus mmds installation using a subbed Jerrold 550 box. He tried a 500-T and it wouldn't work no matter what freq scans.

A belated google on the Jerrold model shows it to be an analog box?

Earlier you said they use the same equipment for analog and digital. So just before he shifts the T is there any chance this jerrold 550 could a digital box ? Has an idbbb prefix. Just tossing out a question in the last chance saloon ;-)

You must be sick of chorus ireland queries.

One of these lads better upload a working image to give you a break.. ;-)

Thanks, K

alanbk cracked the case tonight kidder, i havnt got a chance to try mine

@kidder
The Jerrold boxes were also used for some analogue cable networks.
The problem is the blokes don't know which signal they really get.
There is no special image needed for digital chorus mmds. Either uk gemini 3.10 or 3.40 should work.

Hi Alanbk I am looking for info on the 500t and 500c can you help please ??

well lads my cho*us is finally getting connected on tuesday so i will post results when i try the 500t

cheers

Back