Image for 500t

Where are you ray123 ??? lol
Stuck with a 500t that will not work. I am beginning to think that we will not be able to descramble ch**** MMDS as no one has actually done it. Prove me wrong please !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I need some confirmed options from a service file to create a bruteforce scan but it looks like nobody is interested.

C'mon ray123, you could give something back to the forum by uploading the service file, i know you said you done the box for a mate,but if your with him again, try to get the service file and upload it because you would be helping us out a lot

I was given these a while ago if any use. One is a bruteforce cables for chorus. One is a services from cork. Never tested.

The theme is chorus mmds not chorus cable.
It looks like nobody is able to upload a services file from a 500t.

mgb did another member from this forum not send you a service file from a 500t just last night? he told me he did and that you were going to work on it for us and upload it?

thanks

i just got a pm off the member mgb and he said he will resend you the service file

thanks for your patience

alan

file sent to your email address mgb, do you think it will be of use to myself or alanbk?

Ok I got the services file. My latest terrestrial.xml should be working.
I read a hint in a other forum. It looks like there is also a old tuner/new tuner problem possible for the 500t.
You should try gemini 3.10.

ok mate, can you post your "latest terrestrial.xml file" please. i will try gemini 3.10. when i flash the gemini 3.10 should i just upload your latest terrestrial.xml file or should i still upload the services file too.

thanks again

The terrrestrial.xml from side 6 of this thread.
The gemini 3.10 is not a max var image. You should flash first the original DMM image via dreamup and then via flash wizzard gemini 3.10.

I flashed Gemini 3.1 UK Modified and loaded your Terrestrial file and the services file and MGCAM 1.19. All services are showing as are the scan options and the EMU is selectable. I cannot test on the system until later in the week, but do you think that I am all set to try given what I have loaded ? Thanks a lot for your help.

sounds like your all set alan, cant wait to see how you get on, for some reason when i flash my backup of gemini 3.30 to my box, i have to do it twice, i mean it flashes on first time but none of my settings/bouquettes are there, but when i flash it again, all my info is there

wonder is 3.10 the same

Sorry all ,i was not arround for view--days this is what i did that make my dm 500t works,
1. Dream it up with the dream up file
2.Flash it with latest Gemini Image
3. install all the rom /key files
4.install Terrestial xml file by MGB guru
5. install cams e.g evocam /magcamd etc ,
6.To sacan = you have to menu -set up -service searching- automatic transponder scan -then select cho,, s mmds from the list, then it will lock and syn ,and it will ask you if to press green button to scan a found signal.
with this you should have all the channels ,at least .
Meanwhile this took me about a year to sort out ,thanks to deltabravo and all the moderator ,esp mgb gurru for the xml file,
I have all the file that i used above , if i am allow to post them i will,
Futermore i will upload the service file as requested b4 weekend ,i hope this help othewise am ready to help

ok i have flashed gemini 3.10 also to my 500t, have also uploaded the newer terrestrial.xml file mgb provided.just have to wait till sunday to see what happens.

@mgb.........i have taken a look at the services file myslef and notice that there are only about 60 services(channels), is this normal for chorus or will i pick up the rest when i scan?

thanks

read the previous posts mate, you are lucky to have it working, myself and alanbk did EXACTLY as you mentioned but it didnt work, i get the option to scan for Ch**us but it wont lock and sync, says "all transponders have been tried but no lock is possible"

so you have your 500t a long time? maybe your box has a different tuner than ours and thats why you got it working.

please upload all your files to the download section, especially a backup of your working image would be nice

thanks

All the file i used were in download section already But i can upload my back up by weekend ,I was in your shoe before i know how frustrating it is ,but i can guarantee you that your tuuner is perfect ,may be you have a wrong antena ,which i did pass through in the past , go and look for a working chorus ant with a good down converter,

its a brand new antenna(1 week old) , brand new decoder, brand new down converter, doffo ch**us mmds. still no joy, please try your best to get that backup uploaded, you seem to be the onlyone on the forum with it working

thanks

Ok i will try to do dat asap , but can you double check somethg please,Do you use correct connector to connect dreambox to the feed , thats also important ,the one they supply is difrent type to dream box slot so take note of this ,if this is sorted then it should work

Back