image and magic

cheechnchomg

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all
just got my old dbox out the cupboard ( use dream at the moment ) and thought id get it going again, thing is i need a decent image ... running sportster 07 at the moment ....... and also i need the magic .

thing is im v rusty on dbox stuff and have had trouble in the past connecting this box to the network

so........ can some kind soul send me the latest image if possible all magic-ed up :proud: that way i can just use the null modem and fire it up again

cheers peeps

think the latest image flash assistant tells you but been a while since i touched one

ok ok my box is a one chip
so can someone please send me a decent image with magical stuff loaded so i can fire up this old box
thankyou

yer i can do all that but this box has real trouble connecting to network so was trying to avoid that part and just flash with nill modem

if you have trouble connecting your box to your network, maybe try the "UltraPhat 1.1 Apocalypse" image? at bootup, the image searches for available router/network connections to the box and automaticaly sets and displays the found network data for you.

Back