I'm Getting Married!!!!!!!!!!

manutd4life

DW Regular
Reaction score
I'm getting married middle of november this year.:FRIGHT:

The only thing im worried about is the fecking speach, im absolutely bricking it.

Just thought id share it with you all lol

any advice on speaches and what should/should not be in them etc, im not into doing a long speach!!!

Congratulations mate, cant help with the speech though, I cant even remember what I said lol. :Clap:

:Cheers:

Congratulations!

WeddingCartoon1.jpg

:Cheers:

all the best pal...i got married just last year ...
a brillliant day that goes by ssoooo fast , remember to try soak everything in and dont panic !
I was actually more nervous than the wife for the ceremony ! i was ok at speechtime , but the groom speech need not be too long (that is best man job)
Basically your job is to :
Thank everyone for being there...give special mentions to bridemaids and parents, and your best man . and any1 travelling from far.
mention loved ones who cannot be there also ..
It is also your job to annouce who the gifts are for , while you and your new wife hands them out !
have a look at some ideas here...

WeddingSpeech4U | Wedding Speeches For You | Wedding Speech 4 U

im excited for u lol

You're MENTAL!!!!
Only kidding mate. Congrats to you and the Bride-to-be. I wish you both the very best on the big day.

man_utd.jpg

Note: I've no idea if you have a kid. If not, ignore the child in the picture. I just thought this wedding cake topper was in a theme (Man Utd) close to your heart!

The only thing im worried about is the fecking speach, im absolutely bricking it.

any advice on speaches and what should/should not be in them etc, im not into doing a long speach!!!

sorry to hear that mate,your missis hasn't done you no harm

find it hard to believe that you would be stuck for something to say lol
congrats and good luck m8:Clap::Clap:

congrats mate i wih you and ur lass all the best for the future!

Couldnt wish a worse thing to happen to such a nice bloke, only kidding mate congrats and all the best :Cheers:

Ah well done m8 Ive never had the balls I get nervous just thinking about it good on ya

:Fish:

And good luck hope you scud the @ss of her on ya hunny moon lol joe king

My deepest sympathy is with you.

We could always write a speech for you in a thread!

Well done, just make sure that she knows you have a mistress called DW.

Back