..I'm done stick a fork in me

Status
Not open for further replies.
hurry up and kill yourself will ya ;)

And that's a terrible thing to say by the way. If I was in a weak state of mind I may have found that your statement tipped me over the edge. I should really get the police involved.

:salute:

Last edited:
indeed..
roflmao.gif

Re: ..I'm done stick a fork in me

i would stop bitching 4 fook all @Ray Vinmad sort ya head out dude

lol speedy defiantly name and shame

Where the hell are the mods?

Someone with 109 posts and joined 6 months ago coming on and telling a long standing member to go kill him self

and hes not banned yet?

Someone needs to get the finger out imo!

lol speedy defiantly name and shame

Someone with 109 posts and joined 6 months ago coming on and telling a long standing member to go kill him self

and hes not banned yet?

Your a bit late to the party m8,
he was banned its over now.

<snip>

We are watching
<snip>

and hes not banned yet?

When he slips which he will he will get infracted, we can't infract him for not being a full pallet.

In the rant room the rules are more relaxed it's really only direct insults in the rant room and they result in a ban 99% of the time.

His comment and tekquests were stupid but not insulting, unfortunately he is slimey and knows how to walk the line with the rules without breaking them but don't think he will last long here with his current attitude.

It was over Joe, and to be fair I've slept since then so lost interest in the muppetry; but in terms of the comments we are back to interpretation again so just to clarify my position on it and to pretty much close this off as it's really dragging on;

Tekquests comments (to me) where not necessarily directly insulting but they had no real bearing, it was nothing more than trolling and a personal attack and I did take offense (at the time); so was worthy of an infraction at the very least.

Ray's was just downright idiotic no matter what the context, for which he did the crime and served his time...albeit very short; I guess it must have been a suspended sentence ;)

As I started it if someone would be so kind as to lock the thread so as to avoid any more questionable areas; as I really would like to just move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back