..I'm done stick a fork in me

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've seen, your modus operandi is to gang up on other people if they do not share the same viewpoint as yourselves. The same old posters sharing the same old agenda, attacking people who dare disagree with them.

Trolling other sites?
Please explain, I assume you think you have proof of this, or are you trying to profile me for your own weird ends?

Being misunderstood by you and your cronies is hardly an achievement, I think you would have difficulties understanding the picture book version of Janet & John.

Don't be too hard on yourself though, we're here to help.

muppet2u.jpg

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Really? No shit!

erm im nobodies crony (sp?).

I also have not ganged up on anyone, you stated tough love i stated a hard fact.

nothing more to say except you seem to be the one judging saying we are ganging up on you, surely it isnt you with the issue then? everyone else is wrong?

if you had been around here in your 2 years you would see i dont look at the names when i post and i side with nobody.

if someone's being a tool regardless of who it is then they are being a tool.

i realy cant believe u have posted this .. he's a long standing memeber of this site. have some respect young man ;) or is nothink for free these days

Yep, that is true, but I'm a longer standing member. If you don't believe me, I'm quite happy to send you the photographs as well as a calendar and free spell-checker.

I dont need to provide one nor do i need to share it with you, its called choice.

Exactly. everyone has the choice and the right to be a fud, congratulations on exercising your right.

I see, because people disagree with your mud slinging it's referred to as ganging up? Interesting how my interpretation isn't so; but rather a member who seemingly seeks to go out of his way with certain individuals to make a nuisance of himself. I'm sure the others would have a viewpoint not that dissimilar, but I wouldn't want to put words into their mouths.

I have cronies. I guess that's like groupies only better. I should feel privileged.

I would ask you grew up and moved on, but I'm guessing it would be difficult for you.

Really? No shit!

I prefer my friends to be people I can go for a pint with and chill down the pub.

If you're friends are all made by clicking a link or a button, then that says a lot more about you than it does me.

I see, because people disagree with your mud slinging it's referred to as ganging up? Interesting how my interpretation isn't so; but rather a member who seemingly seeks to go out of his way with certain individuals to make a nuisance of himself. I'm sure the others would have a viewpoint not that dissimilar, but I wouldn't want to put words into their mouths.

I have cronies. I guess that's like groupies only better. I should feel privileged.

I would ask you grew up and moved on, but I'm guessing it would be difficult for you.

That's the spirit, now how about displaying some of that "go get it" attitude in real life and tackling the issues you originally posted about?

You don't need to thank me now, I'm happy in the knowledge that I helped.

12 hour shifts? Gawd bless your wee cotton socks, try 12 hour shifts on top of 4 hours cumulative travel time

Is that what you do? Sounds like you need to grow a set! Get your priorities sorted out put away your burning resentment and the bottle and go annoy someone else.

I prefer my friends to be people I can go for a pint with and chill down the pub.

If you're friends are all made by clicking a link or a button, then that says a lot more about you than it does me.

Then why don't you pish off with them then? and leave this forum. We have enough trolls on here at the moment and there are no further troll job vacancies at this present time. So I suggest you find another forum where you can stir your shite up on, because the only future I can see for you on here is a permanent ban. Exos is a very valued member on here and I for one will help him in any way I possibly can.

Fed up, can't be arsed, no enthusiasm, tired, stressed and sick of everything.....

The End.

get yourself in the poker room and spend some of your cash, have a bit of fun.

I can see both sides of the arguement going on here, as I used to be one of the "Get a grip" brigade until I became a victim of severe depression and stress and it took some time even then to admit I wasn't coping so I can fully understand Exos just wanting to let off steam amongst faceless friends as it really helps.
As for having real friends to go down the pub with and chill out, some lose friends because of the depression and or denial of it, some just cannot afford to go down the pub and other just do not feel able to share their problem with people around them.
Also Tekquest should not be lambasted because he does not have friends on the forum, because I like Friendzi and no doubt many others don't have "friends" on the forum it is not a sign of anything untoward it is just the way we uae the forum.
He was expressing his own opinion in his own way. It is not the way I would have done it, but I am not Tekquest.
Perhaps we should all try a little harder to understand views opposite to our own, we don't have to accept them but do we need to be vitriolic about them ?

Once upon a time I had a pair of rosy-tinted specs and all was clear to me and it was good. Little boxes existed and everything had it's place.

Then I lost 'em - never did find them - and ever since then the World has become much more varied, the straight and narrow disappeared and black and white merged into an infinite spectrum of greys.

I was guilty of ducking when the 'moaning tw@t' came into the pub - come on, who hasn't done it? So it can be hard to talk to people around you in case you get labelled as the 'moaning tw@t'.

Now, I'm not pitching this at anyone, in fact it's more a criticism of myself. I wish I'd figured out earlier that 'snap out of it' is as helpful as a second ar*e but that's something you learn over time. Ideally, everyone learns from their experiences, although it can take a while sometimes.

I think I became less judgemental, more open-minded and a better person. Pity I had to shovel so much sh*t to get here :)

Whether or not exos needs to 'grow a pair' or whatever that's irrelevant, this is called the rant room, it's for people to post their rants it isn't for anyone to judge it even reply if you don't want to, at no point did exos ask for anyone to voice their opinions so I fail to see where your scathing resentment comes from techquest?

Granted, by posting somewhere online you open yourself up to responses but that isn't the point here, I guess what I'm trying to say is your life may be ten times harder and you may feel quite proud of yourself for keeping your chin held high but that hardly holds any relevance in this thread.

Also Tekquest should not be lambasted because he does not have friends on the forum, because I like Friendzi and no doubt many others don't have "friends" on the forum it is not a sign of anything untoward it is just the way we uae the forum.
He was expressing his own opinion in his own way. It is not the way I would have done it, but I am not Tekquest.
Perhaps we should all try a little harder to understand views opposite to our own, we don't have to accept them but do we need to be vitriolic about them ?

Whilst 9 times out of 10 I'd agree with you on that mate but in this case an unremorseful sociopath who deliberately baits people to feel antaginised for some kind of kick, does not get any sympothy from me. I'm more than civil enough to debate with someone who has a polarised opinion but then again not too stupid to see someone elated in the misfortune they cause others.

The joke about having no friends was nothing to do with clocking up a pal tally on here but to point out WHY he has none and to ridicule his appaling behaviour..... the irony is you felt the need to comment on it when the truth is he couldn't give a flying fook as he likes the negative attention.

Things getting on top of me tbh, work and home and one is just compounding the other....

One of my biggest issues is work/travel, being lied too and basically being shit on constantly and now having to do something that i was repeatedly promised I wouldn't, plus also do twice as much.

This echoes what is happening to me. For 7 months I have been waiting and waiting to be made up to a Site Supervisor. One day I'm told it's all going through and the next it's not. Still expected to keep doing that job on top of my current one with no extra money. As we are a national business I travel all over the country from Hampshire, to Wolverhampton, to Port Talbot, to Birmingham, to Stancombe, to Cumbria. Some days can be 14-16 hours, with most of it spent driving. Yeah I get a company car but doesn't make it any easier when the wife is on my case cos I am tired all the time in the evenings. They seem to be dangling a carrot and whipping it away at the last minute, but to be honest I've waited long enough and the first chance I get I'll be off.

Chin up mate and just remember you are not the only one going through tough times, just keep working and better times will come your way! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back