..I'm done stick a fork in me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exos

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Fed up, can't be arsed, no enthusiasm, tired, stressed and sick of everything.....

The End.

Can I have your DW Cash then please? ;)

Sorry, I mean lay down, relax.... now, what seems to be troubling you?

Things getting on top of me tbh, work and home and one is just compounding the other....

One of my biggest issues is work/travel, being lied too and basically being shit on constantly and now having to do something that i was repeatedly promised I wouldn't, plus also do twice as much.

oh crap mate, not a good feeling at all.

if you feeling that bad try and get some help exos...

talk to some one and get it all off your chest..

Doesn't help that I'm going out at times at anything like 7am and not getting in until 7-8pm, then having to get myself sorted, write emails ready to do the same the following day (like tonight)

I'll be fine, just having an off day and need to vent...only downside is they seem to be more frequent...

Last edited:
So why are you here?

Log off, grow a set, deal with your problems, and when you've accomplished that, then you can come back in here and start posting again.

12 hour shifts? Gawd bless your wee cotton socks, try 12 hour shifts on top of 4 hours cumulative travel time.

Get your priorities sorted first, then come back here and trade posts with people who you haven't met before & who couldn't care one iota one way or another what you do.
If you don't know where your priorities lie, then I'm afraid no amount of bleating in here (with your imaginary friends) is going to help you.

Ever heard of tough love?

Here's your portion!!!

So why are you here?

Log off, grow a set, deal with your problems, and when you've accomplished that, then you can come back in here and start posting again.

12 hour shifts? Gawd bless your wee cotton socks, try 12 hour shifts on top of 4 hours cumulative travel time.

Get your priorities sorted first, then come back here and trade posts with people who you haven't met before & who couldn't care one iota one way or another what you do.
If you don't know where your priorities lie, then I'm afraid no amount of bleating in here (with your imaginary friends) is going to help you.

Here's your portion!!!

bit harsh that !!!!! maybe thats his way of venting his anger... better than knocking some fella out for nothink.. some ppl arnt so strong mined.i reckon u look back on ur reply's on this tomorrow..

Last edited:
bit harsh that !!!!! maybe thats his way of venting his anger... better than knocking some fella out for nothink.. some ppl arnt so strong mined.i reckon u look back on ur reply's on this tomorrow..

I'll stand by my statement regardless of who is on the receiving end, or whatever time of day it is.

My post wasn't meant as a personal attack. If you can't get a Dave on your Dreambox, then by all means ask in here.
If you're having work and personal problems, then discuss it with people who know you on a personal level, not a bunch of people who only know you by a made up name and a cartoon picture as an avatar.

So why are you here?

Here's your portion!!!

I think I can safely say this without repercussion, but you really are an out and out tit. If anyone hasn't told you that before and I'm the first, then I really am surprised. Why are you even here, because so far all your posts have either made little to no contribution or been defamatory? (if you need me to explain that as a few of those words have more than four letters, just let me know). I didn't ask for you opinion or need it, in actual fact i didn't post for sympathy or a response but rather as an outlet in the absence of something tangible and if anything, the one thing I can't do is discuss it with people I know, for the very same reasons.

In regards to your attempt at a rhetorical response regarding working hours, I do and I have, in fact most of my days are spent sitting 4+ hours in a car.

You don't know me, my circumstances or any history around why I was venting, which is what it was. I don't even feel the need to explain, because I certainly don't have to to the likes of you, so get off your soapbox and go and annoy someone who cares about your viewpoint.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out..

Last edited:
I'll stand by my statement regardless of who is on the receiving end, or whatever time of day it is.

My post wasn't meant as a personal attack. If you can't get a Dave on your Dreambox, then by all means ask in here.
If you're having work and personal problems, then discuss it with people who know you on a personal level, not a bunch of people who only know you by a made up name and a cartoon picture as an avatar.
were a community here anythink goes ... !!! if ur feeling pissed off were all here for different things not just for free stuff. were else could u ever find a site like this ?,, its y it keeps growing ..

Last edited:
Congratulations, you've grew a set of balls.

Now take this new found courage and go forth and tackle the minuscule problems that your life is throwing at you.

I'm afraid you did ask for our opinion, you did post in a public forum after all, if you didn't want our opinion, then why post? Are you an attention seeker?

I suggest that instead of whining about your petty problems, you take the time out to deal with your issues head on.

Perhaps your girlfriends could offer you their shoulders to cry on, or at the very least, give you some sound advice?

That could very well be his problem, thanks for highlighting this to him m8.

Took you long enough to grow a set and start posting.

2 year member and only started posting in jan this year.

That's not fair, he does have 29% activity on the forum, at least he makes the effort between trolling other sites.

I think he's just misunderstood.

From what I've seen, your modus operandi is to gang up on other people if they do not share the same viewpoint as yourselves. The same old posters sharing the same old agenda, attacking people who dare disagree with them.

Trolling other sites?
Please explain, I assume you think you have proof of this, or are you trying to profile me for your own weird ends?

Being misunderstood by you and your cronies is hardly an achievement, I think you would have difficulties understanding the picture book version of Janet & John.

Don't be too hard on yourself though, we're here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back