I though krypt HD was single tuner?

The excitement will die down when you get it and cant do anything with it! FW could be weeks away!

Im taking mine back if not here by friday anyway

Why did you buy the machine in the first place when you knew it was FTA only at the moment? :err:

If you wanted instant gratification then there are plenty of other choices.

No i bought on condition FW would be released it 2 days max, i understand what your saying but the fella i sold my old box to is coming round tonight to pick it up so i'm boxless!!

Nowt wrong with Auntie Beebs offerings mate :)

Don't see what he's done to get banned apart from being a moaning old sod! lol

It's his box if he wants to flog it cos he's not happy then thats up to him. Bit scary if you can get banned for not being grateful. LOL.

Regards.

Don't see what he's done to get banned apart from being a moaning old sod! lol

It's his box if he wants to flog it cos he's not happy then thats up to him. Bit scary if you can get banned for not being grateful. LOL.

Regards.

I doubt he was banned soley on the debate in this thread mate.

Probably not... I looked through his past posts though before I considered voicing my opinion.

Still ours is not to reason why. Better state that I love my HD box and am very grateful just in case.. LOL

Regards.

Hes been banned for saying bad things about the kryptview box.

Shocking IMO.

Can a mod explain why hes been banned as i'm a little wary of saying a bad thing about the box now...incase i get banned.

how many forums has he been banned from, he never said bad things about box just kept on and on and on about firmware, read his threads that all he goes on about

How what did he say about the box ?

I some how doubt thats the reason. Probably more down to the previous he has on other forums and was being nipped in the bud. IMO

how many forums has he been banned from, he never said bad things about box just kept on and on and on about firmware, read his threads that all he goes on about

Thank you 666 someone that can see the reasons

back to thread now please :)

Ive re-regged just to have my say then i will leave ( Lavaiya )

Its a forum and im merely voicing my opions, To get banned for that is a joke.

I got banned from that other forum because they couldnt take it when i answered them back

Read through the posts, I said i didn't want to argue but was unhappy that i got mis-informed. Id be grateful if the person that banned me could mail me to inform me why pls.

Regards

Shocking IMO.

Can a mod explain why hes been banned as i'm a little wary of saying a bad thing about the box now...incase i get banned.

He was banned for 32 posts of which most were asking the same question and which he was given the same answer but was refusing to accept it. Quite frankly I was getting bored - as was the admin who banned him.

It's only a temp ban to give himself a break - we were concerned for his health getting himself all over excited :S

Say anything you like on any subject (within the rules) fine ... repeat it 32 times and you may find yourself banned.

I got banned from that other forum because they couldnt take it when i answered them back

I understand people wanting to get back on topic but i couldn't let this go unanswered,as he's talking about me.

We banned you for being abusive to more than one person,and you know it.
Nothing to do with answering back.

To mods/admin..I'll leave it there and won't mention it again.

i never understand why mods/admin get questioned

anyway think ill defo be ordering one once the teething probs are sorted

well had box now for 30 mins, looks so big next to dreambox, the remote whitch is a big issue for me is great, i,m kicking wife out cos i love the box more:)

well had box now for 30 mins, looks so big next to dreambox, the remote whitch is a big issue for me is great, i,m kicking wife out cos i love the box more:)

I haven't watched much tv yet... i can't take my eyes off the mirrored front panel with green channel names and blue circle.... i want it to get dark to see what it looks like hehe

Last edited:

Shocking IMO.

IMO opinion no one has to tell you why he was banned!!!

but i see hackmax has kindly explained to you why

i missed the delivery guy lol got my address mixed up..always happens to me lol

Same here lol wife waited in all day as well shes not bloody happy either lol ;) should be delivered tomorrow now!!! hope so anyway ;)

So why not explain to your wifes you can record tvx and watch adult channel at the same time ?

hunt him down :)

thought mine would be here by now, scared togo out

its here :)

felt like it..thing is the TNT guy was at my work dropping tyres off and it would have been the same van cause house is just round the corner.the guy came to my house when i was in too but the buzzer outside doesn't work. tmc put the wrong delivery address. but ill forgive him lol

Back