I though krypt HD was single tuner?

lavaiya

Inactive User
Reaction score
After hearing Gaz say he can record whilst watching another i gave it a try and you can!! HAPPY DAYS!!!!

Reading your post has made me happy. Thank god you can do that.. It will make the wife happy. :Clap::banana::BLOBBY::Cheers:

wife will love this ,hope i get mine today

The excitement will die down when you get it and cant do anything with it! FW could be weeks away!

Im taking mine back if not here by friday anyway

good selling point that, might invest myself once image is sorted and supply is ready available

On the other thread someone mentioned that it could be allowing record whilst watching another due to the channels being on the same transponder.

Could anyone test and confirm this?

but did you get it for 20 pound cheaper, you really can trust the krypt team,

The excitement will die down when you get it and cant do anything with it! FW could be weeks away!

That'll teach them not to mess with you mate!! Grow up ffs.

Chookey

That'll teach them not to mess with you mate!! Grow up ffs.

Chookey

If was told you would get something at a certain time and you don't what would you do?

Might slam it on fleabay and make a little profit as paid 150

What ypu going to say? Please can I get my money back as the HACKED illegal fw is not out yet?

Mate come on.

If was told you would get something at a certain time and you don't what would you do?

Might slam it on fleabay and make a little profit as paid 150
You need to listen to yourself mate. You were given a £20 discount for being a DW member from a DW member.
Now you want to try and make a profit. Like I said, grow up.

Chookey

What ypu going to say? Please can I get my money back as the HACKED illegal fw is not out yet?

Mate come on.

No i bought on condition FW would be released it 2 days max, i understand what your saying but the fella i sold my old box to is coming round tonight to pick it up so i'm boxless!!

i paid 150, not for being a member of any forum i just paid that.

150 and no postage then going up to 170,

Back