I though krypt HD was single tuner?

The excitement will die down when you get it and cant do anything with it! FW could be weeks away!

Im taking mine back if not here by friday anyway

Hi guys,

New on this board but been around for a while from way befor the shack went tits up. Fell away from the scene for a while as I'm always away working at the ends of the earth somewhere unfortunately........But the money's no bad!!! :banana:

Anyway,...To the ponit!

Lavaiya...YER A DONKEY!!!!!!

Tell you what to do mate, go get yourself a sammy & hack it yourself free of charge, then tell us that your krypt HD is a bag of shite!!

Some people are working tirelessly behind the scenes to bring you state of the art technology in terms of "HD FREE TV" .....So, if you had a fun card in a run of the mill pace box & they took a hit, would you......If there wasn't a SPOON FED fix available to you, come on & shout your peace about flogging your shit on fleabay???

You got your DW at a discount of over 13% for the joy of coming onto places like this board & shout your mouth of about what you DO have above everyone else.......You've got your kit cheaper to get a good look at it & show of to the misses that you've got her a very clever peice of shit that will do away with the poxy outdated box she currently has on display.....You know, the one she's been nipping your head about!........Ohhh, I love the FREE TV But I don't like the look of the OLD box ...Boo-Hoo!!

Now get a fooking grip & thank the people that brought you many years of grief free hastle from the one that wears the trousers!!!

To other menbers....Apologies for the rant in my 1st post

But if felt gooooood!!! :proud: :Cheers:

Last edited:
Hi guys,

New on this board but been around for a while from way befor the shack went tits up. Fell away from the scene for a while as I'm always away working at the ends of the earth somewhere unfortunately........But the money's no bad!!! :banana:

Anyway,...To the ponit!

Lavaiya...YER A DONKEY!!!!!!

Tell you what to do mate, go get yourself a sammy & hack it yourself free of charge, then tell us that your krypt HD is a bag of shite!!

Some people are working tirelessly behind the scenes to bring you state of the art technology in terms of "HD FREE TV" .....So, if you had a fun card in a run of the mill pace box & they took a hit, would you......If there wasn't a SPOON FED fix available to you, come on & shout your peace about flogging your shit on fleabay???

You got your DW at a discount of over 13% for the joy of coming onto places like this board & shout your mouth of about what you DO have above everyone else.......You've got your kit cheaper to get a good look at it & show of to the misses that you've got her a very clever peice of shit that will do away with the poxy outdated box she currently has on display.....You know, the one she's been nipping your head about!........Ohhh, I love the FREE TV But I don't like the look of the OLD box ...Boo-Hoo!!

Now get a fooking grip & thank the people that brought you many years of grief free hastle from the one that wears the trousers!!!

To other menbers....Apologies for the rant in my 1st post

But if felt gooooood!!! :proud: :Cheers:

I think this fella is a bit unstable!

welcome anyway!

Back