I see we've started deleting posts

you are a trader friend you dont like bobi i see from your homepage i visit and stupid email address in the rules that is personal abuse towards member you should be banned
11 posts and asking for bans hahahaha.
this is digitalworldz not some jumped up site that you might frequent !!!!!!!!!
WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH ON HERE .... how ironic your site dont ?????

LOL orgy :)

That's a dutcho word pmsl.

Anyway Have fun lads I really have to clean my fish tank lol :(

say hello they are friendly.

lmao @ this thread .. fookin nutters lol

JTH is in a sulk having been left out he thinks its cause he is Scotish and wears a skirt

Don't knock it till youve tried it mate, it can be quite liberating..
Did a say that out loud.
Fellas,,,,fellas........

Don't knock it till youve tried it mate, it can be quite liberating..
Did a say that out loud.
Fellas,,,,fellas........

Liberating my a$$ (that doesn't sound right lol).

Skirts are for woman with nice looking legs, not a bunch of hairy leg cross dressers......:proud:

Liberating my a$$ (that doesn't sound right lol).

Skirts are for woman with nice looking legs, not a bunch of hairy leg cross dressers......:proud:

:roflmao:

Nahh it doesn't sound right at all Jaffa.
Its wrong in so many ways..

ianb i not clocking mate i find user parad0x very aggressive towards people and mods not very good really he should calm down or does he have something to hide ?

have you something to hide,11 posts and most seem interested in paradox.i dont know if the sun shines out of the spiderbox ass but you convince me it does,cant say myself as dont own one

ianb i not clocking mate i find user parad0x very aggressive towards people and mods not very good really he should calm down or does he have something to hide ?

Its about time you took your tongue out of the mods backside

Your the one hiding 11 posts in and your already causing problems who are ya come out of the closet

Back