I need a help with my sat system.

ravana

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
I am new.
today installed a technomate dish 80cm and motor .I have technomate receiver.But still i dont get any satelite signals.
it says weak signal.
can some one give me a advice.
1346350622142.jpg
1346350645786.jpg
1346350962466.jpg

are you quite far north of the UK, if not, the dish is aiming too low, there are many installation tutorials, it is probably the dish and motor alaignment, they dont just get put on the wall, and work, they need to be very accuratley alaigned

yoiu also need to setup the motor on the receiver, entering your lat / lon details

are you quite far north of the UK, if not, the dish is aiming too low, there are many installation tutorials, it is probably the dish and motor alaignment, they dont just get put on the wall, and work, they need to be very accuratley alaigned

yoiu also need to setup the motor on the receiver, entering your lat / lon details
Hi
I am from kent,dartford. da1
I may try to point at more upwards.will it be helpful, if i use signal detector.
yes motor can be controlled from the receiver.But I get 68% strength and 5% quality all the time.

thanks for the advice. I will try it.
can I get all european channels with this system.I bought it from ebay.which satelite i can get from it?
View attachment 68435
above photo is the system.

you should be able to get all the strong sats at.. 45e/42e/39e/28e/23e/19e/16e/13e/9e/7e/5e(euro beam)/1w/5w/8w/12w/15w/22w/24w/30w regards mdt

my sat system is working now. picture is not good as my receiver is a SD one. it is very good in my SD tv.But in HD tv it is not good.
can I attach a signal booster to a motorised system..2012-09-02_195526.png

my sat system is working now. picture is not good as my receiver is a SD one. it is very good in my SD tv.But in HD tv it is not good.
can I attach a signal booster to a motorised system..View attachment 68506

What would you want to do that for, Line amplifiers were mainly used for dodgy DM's in the early days.

all the european fta sat channels are broadcast in 480p/560p resolution.theses channels are very good pictite quality on old standard resolution tv sets.unfortunately i bough the SD receiver.when it is connected to my full HD led pictures are so doomed.1080p resolution TVs sucks the quality on low resolution broadcasts.is there any solution to upscale the picture quality?
if i buy TM-5302 HD(technomate receiver) will it be helpful on full hd tv?
is any one using it?

Sounds like you need to move your dish to a higher position, possibly pole mounted if you haven't done so already.

Back