I can help with dm500c if people want it

Appologies for sounding Dim but have a Dreambox500c and have just tryed to update my Keylist.txt as per instruction posted in the dreambox section - however my Keylist is empty - any chance of a copy of the Keylist file, I can FTP it to the correct dir also I understand how to update the keylist lines for ROM7 keys 00 & 01 but how/where do you get the correct keys, or are they updated automatically when the box is restarted - any help would be brillient

Appologies for sounding Dim but have a Dreambox500c and have just tryed to update my Keylist.txt as per instruction posted in the dreambox section - however my Keylist is empty - any chance of a copy of the Keylist file, I can FTP it to the correct dir also I understand how to update the keylist lines for ROM7 keys 00 & 01 but how/where do you get the correct keys, or are they updated automatically when the box is restarted - any help would be brillient

you get correct keys from bigmaq toolbar as stated in the first few posts of the thread..google bigmaq toolbar and once installed it will be obvious where they are...good luck

thanks for the info, i shall try this in the morning!

i assume this method works for belfast too?? does it work with dw1.6?

belfast should be fine..im on dw 2.0 so i wouldn't know but give it a try

I have exactly the same problem with my box. I have update the keylist.txt file, restarted the emulator but it does not do anything appart from creating a new line...

Is there anything particular to do ? Also i have heard of Kryptview ... Is it working for the dreambox C ?

Thanks for your reply.

hi i hav aeurovox ultra but cant seem to find tuxbox as described in post by pressing yellow button pls heeelp

tuxbox on eurovox ultra dm500c

hi how do i find tuxbox pressing yellow or blue on premium channels doesnt work just brings up a list of numbers and letters pls help:Cheers:

thanks jarrod123. I'll try again. any chance you could pm me the keys for ntl Dublin ?

Appreciate if anyone point me in the right direction for the new keys. Have the bigMAQ toolbar but the keys for ntl Ireland are from 9th April and the keys have rolled today. Thx

Appreciate if anyone point me in the right direction for the new keys. Have the bigMAQ toolbar but the keys for ntl Ireland are from 9th April and the keys have rolled today. Thx

Same here ... desperately looking for the ntl Ireland keys for 10th April

i have tried the yellow button, i have searched to try and update image but im not getting very far

Cheers Jarrod123, I'm a new member and found your info VERY helpful and it got all my channels up and running.

hi i hav aeurovox ultra but cant seem to find tuxbox as described in post by pressing yellow button pls heeelp

Hi slaash, I also have a eurovox ultra and I used jarrod123's method but pressed BLUE instead of YELLOW to get to tuxbox commander, then followed it as described. make sure you edit the correct keys, mine was ex c&w 5c01

Back