I can help with dm500c if people want it

Jarrod123

Inactive User
Reaction score
i wont type up a whole guide but if anyone requests the help i will give step by steps..im a noob myself and i know it can be very confusing all the jargon in main forums..so post on here if you want help and if there is demand i will do a quick step by step

Thanks Jarrod123:Clap:

Pretty much the Knowledge i seek is how can I figure out the keys?

As they are rolling alot now!

Hi,

basically you have to go on google and type in Bigmaq toolbar...install that toolbar..and it has a section called keylist or latest keys or something along those lines...you then choose the keys that apply to your area...do you know how to change the keys once you have them on your dreambox?

i need help. my brother has a dream 500c , we have the keys but dont know how to imput. weve tried pressing blue and yellow buttons toget 'tuxcommander' but its not there

i wont type up a whole guide but if anyone requests the help i will give step by steps..im a noob myself and i know it can be very confusing all the jargon in main forums..so post on here if you want help and if there is demand i will do a quick step by step[/QU
hello i am canary32 can you help me please my premier channels on the dreambox have gone off thanks

Hi Guys
A guide would be Great only had my box 3 weeks then this..... help

Thanks Jerrod123 :Clap::Clap::Clap:

Worked a trick many many thanks

Got the codes but i'm not sure how to input them - thought the DreamBox auto updated?

Any help or advice would be appreciated.:)

Glad to help..one you have the keys for your area go on any premium channels that are blocked

press the YELLOW button only and and select tuxbox commander
scroll down to the var folder and open it
then open the keys folder
hover over the file keylist.txt but dont select it..instead press number 4 on the remote to edit it...

should have a few lines with keys on i.e N **** 00 etc and N **** 01 etc the four stars are your area code and should already be there..you need to edit the key codes to match the corresponding ones in bigmaq..when done press ok ..press exit..save changes ..exit again ...save changes...go to menu...choose shutdown and reboot...

Got the codes but i'm not sure how to input them - thought the DreamBox auto updated?

Any help or advice would be appreciated.:)

my dreambox autoupdates BUT the codes are updating incorectly they are off by 1 digit or so so still have to edit them.

my dreambox autoupdates BUT the codes are updating incorectly they are off by 1 digit or so so still have to edit them.

Jarrod thanks for the reply.

How do i gain access to edit the codes? TBH i got the dreambox pre configured before i got it so i've not needed to edit the keys before

Thanks

Got the codes but i'm not sure how to input them, please help....

that's exactly what seems to have caused all the bother today/yesterday. You NEED to update that single digit that's out. In fact, sometimes it takes a few reads to pick the right digit, but I guarantee that worked for me.

Good luck

Got the codes but i'm not sure how to input them, please help....

Since this looks like it may be an ongoing thing - the utility I've been using so far that works really well is Dreambox Control Center (google it). You can then connect to your box using FTP. All you need to know is the IP address of your box, which you can find in Expert Settings>COmmunications Setup.

Then, browse to VAR/Keys and edit the list in there.

Note that DCC default language is German, but you can change that.

Good luck.

are people missing post 9 i have explained how to just input the keys with the remote

Thank you very2 much guys, much appreciated, God bless you all.

500c

hi mate followed your instruction on updating box codes still no picture on premium chanels
cheers :Cheers:

Back