I am an alcoholic and some help/advive

great to hear your are being strong mate.
what hobbies you got bud? sounds like you now are ready for a new past time to soak up these long days, tell us what your interested in and we might be able to throw some ideas your way.

keep in touch
Starman

Been sleeping most day again and did not take any Diazepam, sweating like hell, but feeling much better.

Keeping food down now as well.

Got loads hobbies mate, golf, got awesome racer, member of gym, like doing a bit gardenening and getting stripes in lawn...lol

Got awesome convertible car which i should be out enjoying now.....

Do a lot of sharetrading (seen a thread here on Rockhopper oil)

So always busy, i will be fine now for about 7 weeks and be totally dry, then think i will have one as deserve it/chill out.

Then i don't stop, i have had one or two but this is very rare, if i go out for a night, the first thing at 8.30 i am topping up......then 2 weeks later i am half dead and have blacked out who/where i have been.

Nice to a slight appetite back

Cheers guys

glad to hear you are picking up m8.looks like you have plenty to do now to keep you occupied.keep up the good work m8:Clap:

bloody hell you have got loads of hobbies! great stuf ,i like the stripes in the lawn bit me too ! sad aint we lol.
I av come off me R6 and am nursing a broken ankle so I am laid off work at the mo cant see my woman she is miles away so I am in shit too pal here is a pic of my steed !!

View attachment 52290

Sure i got some pics here of my lawn when looking good, looks like jungle now.

Lst year scalped it, scarified it, removed cores from it, then covered with mix top soil/sand/compost, then reseeded.

Two weeks later it was like a golf green after a cut.

Even got myself Honda Petrol Self propelled mower with rear roller for stripes.

Very sad...lol

Oh and i borrowed a Lute to level it :Clap:

god you have the same prob as me `grass obsessive compulsive disorder` lol, my lawn is fookin full doc weed ,dandylions, cant get rid,tried everthing like you but the buggers keep coming back.
get that convertible uot today bud its gonna be a hot one !.

Back