How to enter??

Bhavesh

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Sorry to distract u guys.

well its my first time to be in this kryptview fourm as i have no experience.. only have in dbox lol..
well i was wondering if u can help me .. well basically i got my uncle box kryptview box and he wants me to enter the code.. which i have no idea how to enter the code..
can any1 here tell me how to enter the code into kryptview to view channels..

Please help

Many thanks
Bhav

flash the new firmware over to it m8 there are tuts and tools and the latest firmware in the download thread in General Cable Sticky

All Cable Files Here

Hey guys.

Sorry to distract u guys.

well its my first time to be in this kryptview fourm as i have no experience.. only have in dbox lol..
well i was wondering if u can help me .. well basically i got my uncle box kryptview box and he wants me to enter the code.. which i have no idea how to enter the code..
can any1 here tell me how to enter the code into kryptview to view channels..

Please help

Many thanks
Bhav

use the firmware 29112008.

Hi there..

But the problem is that my uncle lives in leicester and i live in london. and he told me he got the codes but he doesn;t know how to enter the code into the box, that why he rang me and ask me how to enter the code into the box..

All i want to do is to give him instruction on how to enter the code rather than going there to leicester and instlal new firmware into his box.

Please guide me

many thanks

manual code inputs don't work on kview mate. Box needs to be flashed.

Hi there..

But the problem is that my uncle lives in leicester and i live in london. and he told me he got the codes but he doesn;t know how to enter the code into the box, that why he rang me and ask me how to enter the code into the box..

All i want to do is to give him instruction on how to enter the code rather than going there to leicester and instlal new firmware into his box.

Please guide me

many thanks

Best bet is make sure he has access to a pc with a free Com port, a null modem cable & you can talk him thru it on msn or similar. Guess you need to make sure he has the kryptview 'down' tool (loader) & the latest firmware update as stef says.
Good luck,
HH.

why doesnt he post it to uoy? it would cost a couple of quid there and back, however it would save all the hassle of you trying to explain it all to him. if u can flash a dbox then this easy for u m8.

Hi

To enter the menu for entering keys, just type in 6001 on any channel. Not many people know this, but they do now.

dez

ok. you dont need to keep repeatedly entering keys that crash every two hours. it needs a reflash and fresh channel scan, job done.

6001, but it is pointless m8, prior to 291108 firmware the codes just change themselves back to defaultgs that dont work!

new firmware is the only solution IMO

you are correct the new firmware is the answer but the guy simply cannot get to the box.

My keys certainly are not crashing every 2 hours. Sunday of course had 4 key changes during the footy, this week only one key per day, today the provider has only uploaded one key so I will say with confidence that there will be no further changes today

I have have friends to the north and south of me, they phone me for info which I give them over the xmas hols their boxes will be sorted

Not sure how the kryptview works, just found out that maybe the autoroll being hard encoded may roll the keys, so maybe new firmware is the only answer

dez

Last edited:
it would be very simple to get the box fixed with no hassle of having to obtain codes put codes into box. next day same again, and again..... i dont even know if the krypt box can accept codes and if it does ive never neeeded to do so cos the software fix has been so fast that ive never had to go looking for codes and answers of how to etc.

Hi

Does inputting work or has it worked for anybody, im in same dilema encouraged a couple of family members who live 200 miles from me. Originally I flashed boxes for them and now Im getting grief and there is no way I can go to them till around xmas. Especially one cousin who has got 2, one upstairs for him and one downstairs for his mum, had a good 20 min lecture of how I had said these boxes are good, codes update itself etc which they now seem to think that it meant that when VM hit boxes they`re supposed to come back alive themselves and they dont understand I meant AU of keyrolls.

Last time Im encouraging family to buy anything lol.

Regards

Hi

Does inputting work or has it worked for anybody, im in same dilema encouraged a couple of family members who live 200 miles from me. Originally I flashed boxes for them and now Im getting grief and there is no way I can go to them till around xmas. Especially one cousin who has got 2, one upstairs for him and one downstairs for his mum, had a good 20 min lecture of how I had said these boxes are good, codes update itself etc which they now seem to think that it meant that when VM hit boxes they`re supposed to come back alive themselves and they dont understand I meant AU of keyrolls.

Last time Im encouraging family to buy anything lol.

Regards

inputting does not work as the box tries to update afterwards

Back