Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How is this VOD possible???

what i have noticed that boxes from different areas as c/w or t/w that are intended to be used in pure will change its bk but not ird. coz i've had a box from c/w and go the key but after connecting to the stream it changed the bk so may be worth selling on.lol

No, a box will never change its boxkey unless you physically re-flash it with the dump from another box. The boxkey is stored in a protected flash sector which is never tampered with by the cc's. To all intents and purposes you could consider the IRD/Boxkey & MAC data (plus some other stuff) as being stored in ROM and being totally unchangeable.

Stuff It i'm guna reconnect the talk back!!!!!!

Stuff It, i'm guna reconect the talk back and give it a go!!!!!!

What do you recon????

Hope its not a trap to indicate all of us who are brave enough to reconect???

See you in prison!!!

:ASSFLASH:

Stuff It, i'm guna reconect the talk back and give it a go!!!!!!

What do you recon????

Hope its not a trap to indicate all of us who are brave enough to reconect???

See you in prison!!!

:ASSFLASH:

I'm very tempted too i have a fresh di2000 box with the bk and the tb enabled. just thinking of using that box for purely vod purchases and then disconnecting it after watching the film. I think thats safe enough instead of leaving the box on stream 24/7.

but what about the poor person who may end up with the hassle of getting the bill for your dodgy purchases ?

People are getting hassled for these dodgy purchases regardless of what others are saying. In most cases the billing procedure is fully automatic. If a box has been allocated to a customer then that customer will likely get a bill !

Sure, there are a lot of boxes that "dissappeared" before being allocated to a customer but do you know for definate this is the case with your box ?

Vod purchasing on dodgy boxes is basically taking the piss. Its simply a matter of being too greedy. Stick with talkback cut and no vod and the hack will likely last a lot longer for all. If everybody starts making dodgy Vod purchases then they will have little choice but to sort the system and spoil everybodies fun !

but what about the poor person who may end up with the hassle of getting the bill for your dodgy purchases ?

People are getting hassled for these dodgy purchases regardless of what others are saying. In most cases the billing procedure is fully automatic. If a box has been allocated to a customer then that customer will likely get a bill !

Sure, there are a lot of boxes that "dissappeared" before being allocated to a customer but do you know for definate this is the case with your box ?

Vod purchasing on dodgy boxes is basically taking the piss. Its simply a matter of being too greedy. Stick with talkback cut and no vod and the hack will likely last a lot longer for all. If everybody starts making dodgy Vod purchases then they will have little choice but to sort the system and spoil everybodies fun !
totaly agree here
someone getting bill so you can have vod is taking the pi** and i for one do not agree with it

100% agree with that statement you give them an inch they take a mile

thought twice about ordering vod after reading your comments. think i will just cut the talkback.:eater:

Well ive never orderd a vod movie but i use it for watching eastenders etc etc if i miss it lol :Cheers:.
I think thats maybe what the guy means? After all it is still VOD? Just the tv choice stuff like

Well ive never orderd a vod movie but i use it for watching eastenders etc etc if i miss it lol :Cheers:.
I think thats maybe what the guy means? After all it is still VOD? Just the tv choice stuff like

Hi all
I was just thinking the same
Dont want the vod movies anyway
Nevermind the billing probs i could cause
Or the blacklisting of the box
Just download films as my tv is connected to the comp
Then i get em sooner that vod anyway
But a switch 4 catchup tv sounds good
It would all depend on how long i have to leave the tb connected
i.e start program then disable tb
Or do you need it for the whole program
In my opinion that too long