HI, It has been a while.

You would have to remove vsftpd from the image but then you would need to reinstall it when you needed it.

Id just change the box password to somat he would no know.
Password was the first thing he worked out o_O remove vsftpd from the image ? Can you explain how please ferret ?

3 times now i have redone it and kid is a real techy (autistic) Is there a command line to remove vsftpd

opkg list-installed | grep ftp
openssh-sftp-server - 7.4p1-r0.1
vsftpd - 3.0.3-r0

opkg remove vsftpd

It may be running different versions to the above

You could also block port 21 and 23 in the router on the IP of the Zgemma but he may know how to stop that if he can get past the router password.

You could also block port 21 and 23 in the router on the IP of the Zgemma but he may know how to stop that if he can get past the router password.
Rather do it via the box to be honest ferret as can teamviwer in save me going there. Does that command just kill any ip connection to the box so cannot ftp or telnet in

Read my guides again mate you press the arrow buttons to send over the files.
Hi Ferret,
Hope you have had a wonderful Christmas,
I had problems with the dream box control centre, it kept freezing on my pc. I uninstalled it and installed the uv control centre, that worked fine, got the config files in ok, l now have the aspect ratio on my tv screen, the satellite page is outside the tv screen, eg on the listings, l can only see half the information. I can adjust the screen on my tv, but it just goes back again. Is the something l can adjust in the satellite box? I have looked but l cant see anything.

While on that screen press the menu button scroll through the options and look for epg rows or something like that change it to 14 if that does not work change it to 12 till you see all the info.

While on that screen press the menu button scroll through the options and look for epg rows or something like that change it to 14 if that does not work change it to 12 till you see all the info.
Thanks Ferret i will give that a go.

Thanks Ferret i will give that a go.
Hi, It was the video mode, needed changing to 50khz. got that bit sorted. At the moment I have my lines in CCam Can I change them to Oscam ok, or would I need to get somemore lines? When I tried to open the Oscam it put up a message to set up the oscam first in ect.

C lines work in Oscam yes but if your new to oscam its a learning curve.

Yes on Vix you need the config in place and that error goes
Hi Ferret,
So do l drag the config file to the oscam in the etc folder?

Not the CCcam.cfg

Oscam configs and they go in etc/tutbox/config
Sorry this might sound silly, so l need to change the config name to oscam, so oscam.config in notepad ++. I dont really understand this stuff. Sorry in advance.

Sorry this might sound silly, so l need to change the config name to oscam, so oscam.config in notepad ++. I dont really understand this stuff. Sorry in advance.

no you need real Oscam config not just a name change

Do a forum search youll find configs

Then you will need to convert your clines to be compatible with oscam, really think you should search the forum and get a good idea how it works so you can learn, yes i could spoon feed you but youll learn nothing.

no you need real Oscam config not just a name change

Do a forum search youll find configs

Then you will need to convert your clines to be compatible with oscam, really think you should search the forum and get a good idea how it works so you can learn, yes i could spoon feed you but youll learn nothing.
Ok Thanks l will have a look.

Back