Help with mgcamd

Myers

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, I need some help with mgcamd, this weekend I started messing round with cams and keys trying to get ESPN America to clear on 19.2 east, I didn't have any luck with that but after all my messing around I knackered something up and couldn't get Bulsat to cleat on 39e, it was working perfectly before I started dicking about, no problem I'll just uninstall all the cams I put on and reinstall mgcamd 135ab from the blue panel as that as always worked before but its gone from the UR panel and I can't find it anywhere on the net, I have found various mgcamd e1 patched 135a but none of them have worked, anyone got any suggestions or advice. Thanks. oops should have mentioned it a TM600

i think you need to use mgcamd 138 for espn (19e) and dutch and the mtv stuff
if not on panel download try a manual install by ftp to box then can not remember exact procedure but after ftp would show in panel then press to install something like that anyway

Last edited:
Thank you thank you thank you halfman halflager:Clap:, I didn't even know there was a 138 all my forum and google searches were done using 135a +ab(pretty ****in' stupid of me) and I thought if there was an update it would be on the cPanel, anyway I downloaded quite afew 138s none would install either from the tmp folder as tar.gz or manually, so trail and error the way I always mess everything up I installed 1.35all from the UR blue panel and then deleted the mgcamd_135 from var/bin and renamed 138 to 135 chmod 755 and I'm up and running.
Doesanyone know how can I download the 135all from the UR panel as a tar.gz so I've always got it, UR team seem pretty flaky with updates and things disappearing off the panel so would like my own backup. Thanks again.

Thank you thank you thank you halfman halflager:Clap:, I didn't even know there was a 138 all my forum and google searches were done using 135a +ab(pretty ****in' stupid of me) and I thought if there was an update it would be on the cPanel, anyway I downloaded quite afew 138s none would install either from the tmp folder as tar.gz or manually, so trail and error the way I always mess everything up I installed 1.35all from the UR blue panel and then deleted the mgcamd_135 from var/bin and renamed 138 to 135 chmod 755 and I'm up and running.
Doesanyone know how can I download the 135all from the UR panel as a tar.gz so I've always got it, UR team seem pretty flaky with updates and things disappearing off the panel so would like my own backup. Thanks again.

download 1.35 all to your box then ftp the files back onto your desktop and re-rar them for safe keeping.. you should have bin,script and uninstall files. it might be a idea to send over mg.cfg and newcamd.list aswell. regards mdt

Back