help with infinity usb phoenix

benny hill squad

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi, on the infinity usb phoenix, ive downloaded the software, connected to usb and on the software at the bottom it says disconnected yet the programmer is flashing, ive tried connecting serial aswell but still says disconnected. i also need help on the software what card do u select for a mosc card cause it only says funcards, atmega etc.i tried it on nagra and tried to read card, load an image but says invalid atr string. any one help with this please

first of all check that the com port is set right on nagra, secondly t has to be in phoenix mode, i have the duolabs, but u believe the principal is the same

settings are o.k on nagra, but for phoenix, on the software i cant find it anywhere m8, at the top menu auto program card is basically all that is showing

HiYa,

@benny hill squd as your comp found the programmer yet? have you restarted your comp if the programmer light is flashing then not installed correctly!!!!!!

restarted pc and found new hardware is coming up, can windows connect to windows update to search for software??? ive already installed usb infinity.....what shall i do? its saying it cant find necessary software

will almost certainly just be a driver issue mate . if you saved the software to your desktop etc then when the box for found new software comes up you can lead it to where you saved it .should contain what is needed to set the thing up . failing that i'll try and copy my software to a file and post it on here .let us know how you got on .

The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) thats what its saying m8 done disc image to floppy but that dont work neither? tried doing it to cd but wont let it

yeah it searches and then says this"The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)"
in the drivers list it has infinity usb icon with a yellow caution mark on it

Back